MA Go Topless Day 2022

Eric

RIP 10/6/2022
Member Number
Loc
Exeter, RI
Eric added a new event:

Go Topless Day 2022

Ocean State Jeepsters will be hosting a Go Topless Day event May 21st, 2022 on the property of the Quaboag Riders in Monson, MA.

Yea, yea, yea . . . I know. Ghey. And for sure, most Go Topless Day events are meet-and-greets in a parking lot. What's different about this event is there are actual trail rides on real trails. Not just dirt roads. Yes, we will have some stock (ish) options but there are plenty of legit hard trails where we will be pushing people to break their shit.

In...

Read more about this event...

May 21st? Y'all are a bunch of pussies. You're supposed to do March 1st :flipoff2:

Google Maps says they have a pretty decent sand pit to play in. They got a real website or is it FB only?

May 21st? Y'all are a bunch of pussies. You're supposed to do March 1st :flipoff2:

Google Maps says they have a pretty decent sand pit to play in. They got a real website or is it FB only?
Quaboag Riders? They used to have a website but seems to be gone now. QR is a motorcycle club and they run several hill climb events at the property each year. All the 4x4 trails were cut by Ocean State Jeepsters over the past 8 years specifically for the GTD event. These trails are basically only open to vehicles for this event. The hill climb, which might look like a sand pit on Google Maps, is too insane for participants to use during this event although we do usually have some 4x4 sand dragsters there doing demos on the hill. Here is a sampling of pics from the trails.

pic-01.jpg

pic-02.jpg

pic-03.jpg

pic-04.jpg

pic-05.jpg

pic-06.JPG

pic-07.JPG

pic-08.JPG

pic-09.JPG

pic-10.JPG

Last edited:
How much of an idiot would I look like if I showed up in a stock Ranger with rust issues?

I'm fully prepared to drive the wheels off it doing my best impression of a drunk teenager in an XJ if that's what it takes to make someone in a nicer vehicle with a clean body look like a pussy. :laughing:

AAA is hauling rigs out of there all day long. The organized trail rides have requirements depending on trail difficulty. Minimum is frame mounted recovery for the easiest options up to minimum 37's, lockers, cage, winch, harness for the hardest. The real fun starts when the event is over and the staff after party commences. Anything goes at that point. I might know somebody. Just need to get all our junk out of there by the following afternoon.

Canceled because some idiot neighbor hired an attorney who convinced the town to shut down the facility due to some BS environmental concerns.

Canceled because some idiot neighbor hired an attorney who convinced the town to shut down the facility due to some BS environmental concerns.
Address of said neighbor?

Top Back Refresh