What's new
  • If you have not received the email confirmation check your Spam folder. If it's not there please use the Contact Us Form and let us know your username.

If you have a Yahoo! email, they are currently blocking everything the site sends. Please contact us dierctly with the link above.

GDPR Erase Data

SomeGuy

Awesome
Member Number
Old site is claiming GDPR compliant which means we all have a right to have our data forgotten, which includes threads/posts. Shall we all just ask for our shit to be deleted and gut the forum of content? That or they get massive fines :)

jeepyj

Middlesex NY
Member Number
Old site is claiming GDPR compliant which means we all have a right to have our data forgotten, which includes threads/posts. Shall we all just ask for our shit to be deleted and gut the forum of content? That or they get massive fines :)

I don't know what GDPR is and don't care really to know the details, but if the rest of your words are true, I say yes. I already turned myself into an NPC over there. I thought I saw over there that they weren't going to delete data, but could make you anonymous.