What's new

Game Cameras

rockmup

El Hefe
Member Number
Loc
Greenwell Springs LA.
Spypoint customer service is fantastic.

I bought an Evo about a year ago, 5 months in it quit working and it was another 5 months before I could get to it because I was 180 miles away. When I got it I did all the trouble shooting they advised and finally they said send it in. 2 weeks later I get an email telling me they are replacing it an a new one is on the way. Not only did they replace it but they upgraded it to the Link-Dark and extended my photo plan is extended for another 7 months.

Pretty outstanding customer service

Spypoint customer service is fantastic.

I bought an Evo about a year ago, 5 months in it quit working and it was another 5 months before I could get to it because I was 180 miles away. When I got it I did all the trouble shooting they advised and finally they said send it in. 2 weeks later I get an email telling me they are replacing it an a new one is on the way. Not only did they replace it but they upgraded it to the Link-Dark and extended my photo plan is extended for another 7 months.

Pretty outstanding customer service

I’ve got two spypoint cameras that are around four years old. They took great videos/photos first year, then year two the night vision started to deteriorate. Fast forward to last year you can’t see anything unless it’s right in front of the cameras for night time.

I’ve got several Moultrie cameras same age and older, they work great still. My buddy has the same issue with his spypoint cameras also. We talked about it last year and doubt we’ll ever purchase any more spypoint cameras again.

My 5 year old Moultrie just stopped displaying anything on screen. Haven't contacted them yet for warranty.
I've had a couple bushnells die, after being buried in snow for a month or two, or underwater in floods. Mailed em out, and got new models sent back no questions asked.

Top Back Refresh