On the mountain was a treasure
Buried deep beneath a stone
And the valley people swore
They'd have it for their very own

Go ahead and hate your neighbor
Go ahead and cheat a friend
Do it in the name of heaven
You can justify it in the end​

When did liberals start twisting this the other way?

Billy Jack is the quintessential American bad ass.

He's "The Man". A legend.

Something like this - " Ya know what ? I'm gonna put this boot heel right there on that ear of yours. And there is not a god damned thing you can do about it"

Saw that when it came out . . . 70' or 72' ???

Contemporary of Enter the Dragon Bruce Lee First real exposure to martial arts Hollywood style.

Something like this - " Ya know what ? I'm gonna put this boot heel right there on that ear of yours. And there is not a god damned thing you can do about it"

Saw that when it came out . . . 70' or 72' ???

Contemporary of Enter the Dragon Bruce Lee First real exposure to martial arts Hollywood style.

Yeah I saw it too when it came out in the theater

Love the old martial arts movies, though I always found it funny in the 70's American karate movies/TV shows when they took their boots/shoes off. You're not in a ring, so anything goes, but you're going to take off an extra layer of weaponry?

Watched it bunch of times as a young man tried here recently and I couldn't get past the girl ditribe against her dad. :stirthepot:

Love the old martial arts movies, though I always found it funny in the 70's American karate movies/TV shows when they took their boots/shoes off. You're not in a ring, so anything goes, but you're going to take off an extra layer of weaponry?

Do you recall the opening scene ? I think that's where the youngin meme thing came from " I Like Ponies " :laughing:

I have no idea what I just watched, or read in these comments, but it looked fawkin stupid. :flipoff2:

I have no idea what I just watched, or read in these comments, but it looked fawkin stupid. :flipoff2:

The movies is kinda stupid, geared toward what a 13 year old teenybopper in 1970 would think is cool. Mature hippyism, Native love, communism, etc. The teens following Billy Jack or who he's defending etc are very Communal hippy types.

It is however kinda badass like people are saying and Billy Jack is pretty badass. Just wait till he leaves to fuck with the Hippies, that's all. :grinpimp:

Howard Hesseman has a great scene in the film... the cool fight scene is in the square in Prescott. Tom Laughlin ran for president a couple of times.... and he was married in real life to the lady who ran the school.

The movies is kinda stupid, geared toward what a 13 year old teenybopper in 1970 would think is cool. Mature hippyism, Native love, communism, etc. The teens following Billy Jack or who he's defending etc are very Communal hippy types.

It is however kinda badass like people are saying and Billy Jack is pretty badass. Just wait till he leaves to fuck with the Hippies, that's all. :grinpimp:

Bronson in Deathwish seems a lot more bad ass.

Howard Hesseman has a great scene in the film... the cool fight scene is in the square in Prescott. Tom Laughlin ran for president a couple of times.... and he was married in real life to the lady who ran the school.

Did you also share a stage with her ?? :laughing:

You gotta start with Born Losers to get the full Billy Jack perspective. He has a jeep in it too.

I saw that at the drive inns as a kid. We joked about Gangrene for a long time after that... all central coast locations... I saw it a few years ago and man, it is terrible, but awesome.

You gotta start with Born Losers to get the full Billy Jack perspective. He has a jeep in it too.

Saw some of that one at a drive in that had a bunch of biker movies on, when it started the sun was starting to glow over the montains, so we decided we better go home.
Funny aside my buddy forgot his house key and had to get his mom up to let him in, when she asked if he was just getting home he told her no he had woke up, decided to take a walk and forgot his key. I think he had got about a half hour nap before she rousted him out of bed and had him out weeding the garden. Meanwhile I had gone home and was crashed for most of the day, he called several times and my mom told him I was still in bed, really pissed him off. Of course my room was out away from the rest of the house so mom didn't care

"When Policemen break the law, then there isn't any law. Just the fight for survival".

Works with gubbment also. :flipoff2:

Why does that song remind me of 'Puff the Magic Dragon'? :confused::flipoff2:

Because:

I'm gonna put this boot heel right there on that ear of yours. And there is not a god damned thing you can do about it"

...is sorta like that scene in Apocalypse Now with Flight of the Valkyrie; except it's with an old DC3, a metric shitton of expended ammo, and a contact high?

Top Back Refresh