Fuck This Guy!

SLOWPOKE693

🖕TROUBLES🖕
race
Member Number
Loc
Somewhere in Texas
This article makes me angry! :mad3:

He was shot in Kenosha, then received threats – a frightening pattern after high-profile incidents

Gina Barton, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Tue, September 22, 2020, 3:45 PM CDT·13 mins read

MILWAUKEE – Gaige Grosskreutz wasn’t even out of the hospital when his phone started blowing up. Shot point blank in the arm with an AR-15, he was the only person to survive a triple shooting at a protest condemning the shooting of Jacob Blake by Kenosha police in Wisconsin.

Weeks later, the messages haven't stopped. Although some are encouraging, most are ugly, even threatening. In some corners of the internet, Grosskreutz, 26, has become the target of angry white supremacists who say he and others who support Black Lives Matter should be stopped by any means necessary – including homicide.

His family and friends – people who didn't protest in Kenosha – got frightening messages, too. Strangers showed up at their homes to find out "what really happened" the night Grosskreutz was shot.

“And that’s the thing that affects me, seeing the people that I care about be upset for me, scared for me," Grosskreutz said. "I just don’t understand the need to target people who weren’t even there.”
b7ff0c61227cf92c9593191b263008a1
Gaige Grosskreutz, 26, who was shot in the arm during protests in Kenosha, Wis., marches through the streets of Milwaukee on Sept. 5.More
Kyle Rittenhouse, 17, who considered himself militia, was charged with five felonies in the shooting that wounded Grosskeutz and killed Joseph Rosenbaum and Anthony Huber.

Huber's girlfriend, Hannah Gittings, also has received online threats, according to her friend Danielle Rasmussen, who sponsored an online fundraiser for her. On the fundraising site, people donated $5 to gain access and leave a nasty message, then got the money refunded, she said. They posted laughing emojis in reaction to posts about Huber's death and sent mocking texts to Rasmussen's husband.

"They're doing that instead of being part of the solution," she said. "Holding people accountable and doing the right thing, sometimes you have to have tough skin."

Along with shining the spotlight on Wisconsin, a crucial state in the presidential election, the shootings laid bare the extent of online harassment and its effects. It’s a problem that makes victims of violence unwitting pawns in ideological arguments, forcing them to delete their social media accounts, change their phone numbers or even move. It’s almost impossible to stop, experts say, because of a combination of ineffective criminal laws, ignorant police agencies and an unregulated internet.

Over the past decade, incidents of police violence, mass shootings and high-profile crimes have been followed by online attacks – not just on survivors but their families, their attorneys and the journalists who cover their stories.

“It’s such a challenging time that we’re living though,” said Jessie Daniels, a sociology professor at Hunter College in New York. “On the one hand, people are using social media to galvanize people against white supremacists, in support of Black Lives Matter and to point out the brutality of police killings. At the same time, those very tools people are using for social justice can be turned on them in very pernicious ways.”

:flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff:

Kyle shoud have aimed to the right more.... :shaking:

Didn't he break a whole bunch of laws too with brandishing a weapon, etc?

"experts say, because of a combination of ineffective criminal laws, ignorant police agencies and an unregulated internet"

Here we go. More laws in 3-2-1... they're gonna try to regulate the internet.

"experts say, because of a combination of ineffective criminal laws, ignorant police agencies and an unregulated internet"

Here we go. More laws in 3-2-1... they're gonna try to regulate the internet.

Trump practiced with tic toc. Soon, your internet (which America fking invented) will be controlled like China does it. So sad.

So is it just me?

I read that article and all of the negative subject topics can be easily reversed. Death threats, family afraid for their lives, “targeting people who weren’t even there”.

Does anyone else read it that way and find it ironic?

So is it just me?

I read that article and all of the negative subject topics can be easily reversed. Death threats, family afraid for their lives, “targeting people who weren’t even there”.

That's what I thought too.

Is he in the Deadpool yet? If not, he will be.

So is it just me?

far right retards and far left retards still have one thing in common, theyre retards :laughing:

“And that’s the thing that affects me, seeing the people that I care about be upset for me, scared for me," Grosskreutz said. "I just don’t understand the need to target people who weren’t even there.”

Me, me, me, what a little self centered bitch.

Also, on targeting people that weren't there. Weren't you doing that exact same thing when you got yourself shot? Fucking hypocrite cry baby.

Me, me, me, what a little self centered bitch.

Also, on targeting people that weren't there. Weren't you doing that exact same thing when you got yourself shot? Fucking hypocrite cry baby.

Exactly. From the video I saw, he was shot while trying to inflict injury to someone on the ground, who was running for their life...2020.

Didn't he break a whole bunch of laws too with brandishing a weapon, etc?

I believe he's a felon to boot.

Just did some research, turns out he was intoxicated. Not a felon as I originally heard.

Last edited:
They did not bring charges in Phoenix yesterday for shooting a drunk black passed out behind the wheel who fought with the trooper that shot him.
Currently da tv is showing "No Officers Charged" in KY. Chimp out brewing live.

Top Back Refresh