What's new

Friday night losers club!!!!1!

In.

It was -31F when I got up the first time, had a little coffee and went back to bed, it's way too cold to do anything. GF went out by her lonesome and took care of groceries and Costco for the week while I enjoyed some beer and Netflix.

She's home now and we are all unpacked and put away. I'll be cutting up some dirt cheap big ol' pork loins she scored in a little while and I guess we will figure out tonights dinner from there. I am thinkin' some chops and beans would fill my belly pretty nicely.

I don't plan on much else as we are under a heavy snowfall warning again, 1.5 to 2 feet predicted by late tomorrow morning, We got a few flakes coming down now and I am praying the weather service is wrong this time.

In. Got back from our trip, unloaded the wife's car and went and grabbed new wipers and a serpentine belt for it. Belts been making a little noise every so often when I start it. 75k on the original figured it was due. Came home and installed all that stuff, now waiting to go pick up the stepson when he gets off work. We are all headed to my dad's for Rouladen, red cabbage and spatzle. :smokin:

In.

Just got back an hour ago from looking at a property/house we are interested in. Some of it was better than expected but some of it worse. Woman is working on some applications now to get the money together.

Unrelated, our newest tech fell down the stairs in his house last night and has a spiral fracture, going to be out for like 2 months :shaking:

In
Picked up mom's ashes yesterday.
Spent the week trying to get everything in order for probate, I have held the deed to the place in my hands, but have no idea where mom hid it, the same with the title to the house. My sister and I spent several days looking for it we asked mom but she just kept saying it was in a drawer.
Then my sister called and told me my aunt who is dying from leukemia and has no money, planned out her funeral last weekend counting casket, plot and everything else $11,000! I don't know who is going to pay for it, I warned all them that when mom died the money pool went with her.

A PSA to you all please for the sake of your loved ones make funeral arraignments ahead of time if you just have to be planted in the ground besure to have the plot already bought, or buy funeral insurance don't make your loved once have to make these decisions at a time when their minds are numb. Make sure you have a will, or something showing a line of succesion make sure someone knows where all the important papers are at don't expect your spouse to know, my brother and his wife were killed at the same time. The kids finally found everything but it was a dig through the whole house event, they couldn't believe their dad didn't have everything in one folder.

Hot out. :flipoff2: went for a bike ride ( pedal) this morning , turn a plot for some plants just now for my buddies wife.
In my chair life is good..

Pics of your buddies wife. :grinpimp:

In.

Cold and windy with a little sun. Got the Suburban fired up and drove it back and forth making a path through the snow to the gates. Spent 30 minutes getting the gate open then packed the snow down between it and the road.

Supposed to get 8-12" of snow tonight so we'll see how that goes.

Had a cigar and threw a stick for my Lab. :smokin:

Back in and warming up some leftover spaghetti sauce and noodles from yesterday.

Internet has been off and on since the high winds yesterday.

Gonna find a DVD and kick back with the GF.

In.
Took the day off yesterday for our daughters gymnastics meet in Park City, figured WTF and took today off as well. Got a full day in the shop. Finished up a half 55gal barrel cutting tank for the new plasma torch. Made a crosscut sled for the table saw. And got most of a Lichtenberg setup finished, hope to burn my first piece tomorrow. Now just chillin with the fam.

In. Shitty week at work. Upper back has been killing me. Just finished fish taco dinner and gonna veg out. 9 days into my new eating habit and down 10 pounds.

Congrats. We just got back on ours, I'm down 4 the wife is down 18.

Also in the club. Nothing going on tonight. Spending some time with the new puppy to give the wife a break. She's spent most of the evening getting things in line for her new business.

Top Back Refresh