What's new

Friday Night Losers Club!!!!1!

Wife is Sweden, took the day off to be in the shop but had to run out and see a client and check in on a bigger reroof, for us anyway.

Wrenching until 10 pm, back at it tomorrow. First 4 link, after staring at it forever it’s finally making sense.

New wheels new tires providing grins as is weekday daytime beers and alone time.

In
Truely something of a loser tonight. My mom passed away Monday morning, it is a blessing.
She is no longer suffering, she had just started to bounce back from Covid when we got the word that my brother and his wife had died in a trucking accident last March, from then on she just kept going down hill. Sunday night, she was already slipping away, I told her if she was staying because of me, not to worry I could take care of myself. Monday morning her breathing was labored and I couldn't feel a pulse, I kissed her on the forehead and went to start breakfast, she was gone about 8 am.

In
Truely something of a loser tonight. My mom passed away Monday morning, it is a blessing.
She is no longer suffering, she had just started to bounce back from Covid when we got the word that my brother and his wife had died in a trucking accident last March, from then on she just kept going down hill. Sunday night, she was already slipping away, I told her if she was staying because of me, not to worry I could take care of myself. Monday morning her breathing was labored and I couldn't feel a pulse, I kissed her on the forehead and went to start breakfast, she was gone about 8 am.
Damn. My condolences

In
Very sad to read this. You did right by her.

In
Sorry for your loss man.

In
I am very sorry for your loss, I will put you into my prayers this night forward.

In.

we headed out early this morning to get the dogs to the groomer before doing the groceries and Costco run. So GF is driving us all down the highway into town and she spots a massive bull moose chillin' and eatin' in the ditch. She says "OOOOO look at the moose" all the while on the brakes. she slows us down to a little over a walking speed and I am opening the door to bail out.

Billy! What are you doing?

I am getting out before you get us killed stopping on the highway, cue looking behind us at the cars and stuff not slowing at all. I am surprised we didn't get creamed with that move, she on the other hand didn't see a thing wrong with doing that.:mad3:

Not doing anything tonight except maybe some Netflix to go with the pizza and wings later after I get tired of beer.

First beer in.

Spent a couple of hours working on my rig, which I have not done in a long time.

It's had an intermittent issue with cranking but not starting for a while. Decided to put both yellow tops on my secondary solar array to charge the fawk out of them. Put one yellow top in the rig. It has 13.5v but not getting any voltage to the starter relay. Direct connection from battery. Can't figure it out. Hence the :beer:

In
Sorry to here about your mom

Gonna go spring tonight. Hopefully my feet are gonna cooperate and move for me tonight :lmao:. It’s crazy the feet skill you need to have to be successful in boxing. They almost matter more than your hand:lmao:. Should be fun I look forward to this every Friday.

:flipoff2:

In.

Spent the morning cleaning up the house. Changed the oil in the woman’s car, replaced the oil pressure sensor in the truck and then changed the oil in that too.
Baked ziti in the oven, and about time for a beer :beer:

Sorry to hear that bigun

Top Back Refresh