What's new

Ford truck fleet auction, a day I’ve been waiting for.

Why aren't there wheels on those alumadutys?

Fuck man, a single cab alumaduty and frame for cheap would be the great start to a project

Wow I’m drooling so bad I love basic work superdutys. I have two but I would take a whole collection if I could

Why aren't there wheels on those alumadutys?

Fuck man, a single cab alumaduty and frame for cheap would be the great start to a project
The only single cab trucks are F550’s. All the single wheels are extended cab or crew cab. Not sure why trucks are sitting on the ground with no wheels or axles. There’s several trucks sitting on the ground no tires or wheels, two or three with missing axles.

Last edited:
FWIW, the last truck I wont at auction was an 06 chevy 3500 4WD CCLWB with a service body that had 98k on an 8.1 Allison combo. I bid 4101.99 and won it by .99. :flipoff2: Dont forget to throw a few extra pennies at your bids.... that shit matters... :grinpimp:

1.jpg
2.jpg

It actually turned out to be a great rig once I got most of the work truck knocked off of it.

Methods BFG.jpg

Bid in odd numbers is all I got.

$3003 won me a 570 Ranger and the guy that bid $3k wouldn't talk to me for 2 years cause he thought I cheated.

Edit: day late and a dollar short it seems.
It got the $500 dollar one for the extra penny over 609.99 🤣. Also hit submit bid in the last 30 seconds but got it for $610 out the door.

you can tell by what I do for fun that changing gear ratios won’t be a problem. I’ll match up whatever I need. I thought my 6.4 powerstroke was 3.73’s but now that I think about it I don’t know that I know for sure.

Obs was 3.55 and 4.10, leaf spring super duty was almost exclusively 3.73 with a few 4.10 and 4.30 (in gas trucks) then getting into 05-10, it's almost all 3.73, with a rare 4.30 in a gas truck, then the 6.7 with its extra horstorks and tranny gears got steeper diffs.

That's the short version, there's probably outliers, but that's 98% of them

Are the engines bad? I'd think that being semi complete and white long beds easy to find, selling them complete would make way more sense. Even at $5k each, you can buy whatever axles you want :laughing::flipoff2:

Are the engines bad? I'd think that being semi complete and white long beds easy to find, selling them complete would make way more sense. Even at $5k each, you can buy whatever axles you want :laughing::flipoff2:
Junk buddy. One has a rod through the block is the reason for selling. And they’re both cab n chassis meant for 9 foot utility or flat beds. A pickup box won’t fit.

So one, the CP4 ate itself as they do. So they parked it for that, fuel lines injectors junked etc. then when another runner needed a transmission they jacked the 6 speed out of it. So between the two there is possibly one engine trans t-case. They are in pretty rough shape, the complete one with an extra window in the engine the interior is crack head trashed. The one missing the trans isn’t bad interior wise but missing quite a few mechanical parts.

Junk buddy. One has a rod through the block is the reason for selling. And they’re both cab n chassis meant for 9 foot utility or flat beds. A pickup box won’t fit.

So one, the CP4 ate itself as they do. So they parked it for that, fuel lines injectors junked etc. then when another runner needed a transmission they jacked the 6 speed out of it. So between the two there is possibly one engine trans t-case. They are in pretty rough shape, the complete one with an extra window in the engine the interior is crack head trashed. The one missing the trans isn’t bad interior wise but missing quite a few mechanical parts.

Gotcha, I get it then. That's a lot of work to combine the 2, just to have a maybe $5 or 6k truck :laughing:

You going to try selling all the little bits and pieces, or just pull the axle stuff and send it to a wrecking yard?

I don’t have the patience for it, but it seems like the real money in partying a rig is selling all the little bullshit on ebay.

Gotcha, I get it then. That's a lot of work to combine the 2, just to have a maybe $5 or 6k truck :laughing:

You going to try selling all the little bits and pieces, or just pull the axle stuff and send it to a wrecking yard?

I don’t have the patience for it, but it seems like the real money in partying a rig is selling all the little bullshit on ebay.
I’ve got a place they can sit and get parted out. They are both full deleted trucks so they’ve got some diesel goodies that will be valuable to somebody. Good tow mirrors, straight doors, power windows. I don’t care how long it takes but I’ll break even.

What’s market value for OBS HP BJ 60’s? Between my crew we have one ton stuff falling out of our asses and I need to start selling some of it.

I’ve got a place they can sit and get parted out. They are both full deleted trucks so they’ve got some diesel goodies that will be valuable to somebody. Good tow mirrors, straight doors, power windows. I don’t care how long it takes but I’ll break even.

What’s market value for OBS HP BJ 60’s? Between my crew we have one ton stuff falling out of our asses and I need to start selling some of it.

No idea, every area seems a little different. I'd think $1200 ready to bolt into a ttb truck would be going rate ?

Top Back Refresh