What's new

Follow the science...

Slammed&cammed

Certified Asshole
Member Number
So the West Coast Dictators...oops governors have been preaching science and follow the science with all this COVID bullshit...but yet they all support all 364 and counting genders. What I remember from my schooling...and it's been a while but there are but two genders. Is there more than one," science," or am I just not programmed correctly?

So the West Coast Dictators...oops governors have been preaching science and follow the science with all this COVID bullshit...but yet they all support all 364 and counting genders. What I remember from my schooling...and it's been a while but there are but two genders. Is there more than one," science," or am I just not programmed correctly?

Don't you know you're only supposed to follow the science that aligns with the leftest ideals? No not that science you racist/sexist/bigot... Only this particular cherry-picked, paid-for-under-the-table science over here.

Click image for larger version Name:	1605159264558.png Views:	0 Size:	303.3 KB ID:	207477

Facebook will be deleting your post soon.

"Science" is whatever fits the leftists agenda at the moment. It can be changed at will and is never to be questioned. Anyone who questions it is "anti-science" and obviously an uneducated bigot.

They believe science until abortion pops up then they completely disagree with it. Science says life starts at conception / fertilization..... silly science.

They believe science until abortion pops up then they completely disagree with it. Science says life starts at conception / fertilization..... silly science.

Tom Macdonald has a lyric that covers that. "Bacteria is life on Mars but a heartbeat isn’t life on earth? Weird"

Tom Macdonald has a lyric that covers that. "Bacteria is life on Mars but a heartbeat isn’t life on earth? Weird"

Just quiz a liberal about how far we should go to protect a turtle's nest and.....eggs. Then just give them that look. You know the one. Watch them stumble around without an answer. :laughing:

Top Back Refresh