fnlc

jeeptj19992001

land of corruption and control of the people
Member Number
Loc
Living in hell
in,
tara is making peach jam. to can up.
i am witing on parts to finish my 1911 build.
so i will drink some sam adams, and relax
got some ny strips going on the grill, from a bull we had butchered.
fresh wax beans and progies
going to be a great dinner

What are progies?
I'm laid up with gout and on naproxen, so no drinking for me.

In. This work from home stuff is great. I decided to get through about a 100 backlogged emas last night and drink all the beer in the house. I stayed in bed today until 5 minutes before my first meeting. Lol.

relaxing on the couch, gonna finish up a couple calls and start my weekend.

About to drive to the lake for the weekend where I will drive my boat around and probably have a beer.

I am not mad.

In. spent my day going through everything in my tool boxes, cleaning them and getting them back in order. I've found enough spares to give a kid a great starter set if I can find a kid around here who is worthy of them. GF has spent a big part of the day prepping for the fish fry we will be hosting tonight. I figure I'll start on the OG Coors pretty quick as people should be arriving shortly.

Still at work for another hour. Middle child turned 14 today, gonna go home and celebrate with her. Should be a decent night.

filled the propane tank for the rig, need to pack up tools, parts, and put it on the trailer tonight so I can just wake up and go in the AM. Trails have been phucking crowded since everyone and their dog seems to be visiting Colorado right now. Don't want to show up to the trail head and not be able to park :homer:

In! Just sent my last email of the day, closed out one project and out another out to pasture for a year. Probably going to get mildly weird tonight,maybe see if the old lady wants to walk down to the brewery. Also going to be looking at rock sliders and skid plates for the taco, made the mistake of going wheeling last weekend and forgot how much goddamned fun it is! :flipoff2:
IMG_20200801_165023.jpg

Sitting in the bank with my 15 year old daughter waiting to open an account for her with her first paycheck from her first real paying job.:D

In. Finished cutting up the pile of boxes I’ve been accumulating. Wife is making a cheesecake for tomorrow, so I’m getting to smell that without eating it.

Wife's visiting her mom in NE. I got 3 episodes of "Perry Mason" to watch, between now & 12:30! :flipoff2:

Spent the week at Meadow Lake, ran Fordyce to the river and a bunch of other little side trips to surrounding lakes. Just got home, 4 1/2 hrs from Truckee with the road construction at Boreal. My foot hurts and drinking several beers.

About to start bbqin for me and some buddies, Deer season starts tomorrow so we gotta be up early. Atleast I dont have to travel to hunt :grinpimp:

Closed on 136 acres in upstate NY today. Beat the snot out of the little tractor cleaning driveway/building lot up for a couple hours. Excavator getting dropped off in about 30 minutes. Real estate market is crazy in our area and someone gave us stupid money for our house. Closing in 5 weeks and will be homeless!

photo17813.jpg

Came back to house in the 80s. Thermostat shit the bed, fixed for the night.

20200807_205424.jpg

Just over halfway through my rotation.

Closed on 136 acres in upstate NY today. Beat the snot out of the little tractor cleaning driveway/building lot up for a couple hours. Excavator getting dropped off in about 30 minutes. Real estate market is crazy in our area and someone gave us stupid money for our house. Closing in 5 weeks and will be homeless!

Sounds awsome as long as you figure it out before winter.

Just walking into another 12-14 hr night at work

Last edited:
In

Didn’t do much today. Made my usual go to town supply run

Tacos for dinner, rum&cokes for dessert

Talking with the oldest on speakerphone who is in NewYork. Son-in-law is in the Army, she is working in a medical office. Sounds like they are doing well (proud Dad moment:) )

We’re going to run up to Chico tomorrow to check out the campus, the youngest moves up there and starts distance learning in a couple weeks. It’s going to be strange not having any kids at home

I think I’m down to one bunny on this end of the property, I may fix that this evening

In! Relaxing with a cocktail playing command and conquer red alert remasterd on the big screen after doing house shit all day. So glad they remastered this game!!

Was busy earlier. Got some tires on haul pickup. Got a heck of a topper on it. Been laying around since 8:30 0r so

Just got in. Spent most of the day wrenching on a deuce and a half then driving it home for a couple hours on the interstate. Ears are still ringing... Need a beer.

Im sitting 4hrs from the house, with 9min left on my 8hr reset because it took this stupid fucking sheetrock plant almost 4hrs to load my trailer after it had been here since 2:30 this afternoon. Now Im probably gonna drive 2hrs then take a 4hr nap and then drive home the last 2hrs.

Im pretty burnt out. I haven't taken any days off pretty much all year. I think Im gonna take next week off. Im waiting on a tentative job from another guy to run his 2020 Peterbilt pulling either his flatbed or an rgn doing more specialized equipment hauling. But it might be another month before he's in full swing.

In.
Another hot/very busy work week - 1000 plus packages / lots of walking/climbing etc. for the past 4 days.
Needless to say glad about weekend starting, soon off to make margarita, we have friends on their way over for adult talk/beverages.

Tomorrow morning is Cars and Coffee, after have to do some maintenance on my daily...

Top Back Refresh