What's new

fnlc

Got the laundry done and bed changed then went outside.

I shuffled my trailers around today and got my camper backed front of the shop. It's got a broken spring so I'm replacing all 4, rebuilding the hangers and doing a springover as well as replacing the front 2 jacks. Got it up in the air on jack stands and ready to start taking it apart Sun.

Tomorrow morning I'll be on the road about 0530 to meet a possible new ex for breakfast and see how it goes in the first meeting.

IDK shit about what's in it, But it's buttery chunks of beef in a thick savory stew broth. With Carrots and Potatoes and other shit. Again IDK other that it's good.

Welp, sounds like a stew with root vegetables, and that is never bad. I made Julia Child's Beef Bourguignon, and it improved my beef stews about 1000%. De-glazing with dark red wine = heaven.

In, laughing at you fawkers up north complaining about heat :flipoff2:

Spent most of the day cleaning/catching up around the house. Got some things squared away on the new to us boat, going to lake test the shit out of it tomorrow. I’ve got 88 gallons of fuel, a 454 with a Holley, a case of coors and a big bucket of pretzels. Ready to rock :smokin:

Anything over 80F is Devil's Weather and only devilish people live in it. You are a Devil.

Nah though, as a kid I was a brown person. Remember back in the old days when suntan lotion was to make you have more of a suntan? It was the 2nd or 3rd peeling sunburn which made you immune. That happened around May up here. By August I was a blonde-haired, light-blue-eyed, deeply brown little kid.

Last edited:
Got the car hauler completely rebuilt, should have the boat in that water next week, then need to finish linking my rig and do full hydro so my wheelin’ buddies don’t totally write me off.

In.

Cleaned the boat today...and my truck. Wrenched on my Kid's Jeep for a little..

Wife went with my oldest to a way-late "Graduation" party for one of his friends, so I am sitting on the couch drinking and getting irritated listening to my youngest play that fucking Fortnite game with his friends.

In. Hot as fawk for like the millionth day in a row. Kickin back with a silver bullet looking for .405 Winchester ammo. Might go pester the cute neighbor gal later. She’s single, cute and has a pool. Have a feeling she’s a raging liberal though...

Just fake it, she will :flipoff2:

We're gonna need pics of her milkers.

arn1pij7upey.jpg

]
I don't know why I posted Linda Carter but do you need a reason?

Spent most of the day dismantling the flatbed and fuel tank off my 1976 f150. Major overhaul in progress. Bbq’d some ribeyes, corn on the Cobb, baked beans, and some brats. Sipping some Pendleton whiskey listening to some music.

life’s good.

Y'all are already probably passed out and here I am just getting home from Dallas, about to shower then do dirty things to my wife, or fall the F asleep. Haven't decided yet :laughing:

smurfblue40 said:
The kid wanted Mexican... I went with filets, baked potatoes, and salad (Gut was funky today)

May do Mexican tomorrow to go along with my margarita thing this week :blender: :grinpimp:

Seems like any chance I have to fire up the Weber happens to be during Arkansas style weather. Summer has either been rain or heat and humidity.

Top Back Refresh