Worked from home today.
No emails
No work at all.
Bought a used 6 ft york rake
With grader attachment 500$
Worked on side porch.
Sandwiches for dinner.
1000006457.jpg

Shit...been unemployed long enough I didn't know it was Friday.

105+ heat index, so I spend some time cleaning the shop so I could pull in the tractor and the mini ex.

Went out in it to shut the shop door and spend the rest of the time cleaning up.

20 minutes later it was just really hot and humid again.

Now eating spaghetti and Italian sausage and drinking whiskey.

eyeball was doing good enough that I could actually do shit
ran the mower for a while
weedeatered around the trees I planted earlier this year, only killed 4 of them, maybe five since I halfway collared one of them
transplanted about ten of them outta the swampiest and shadiest sections out into places in the rows where others were missing

In, making chili with the leftover rib meat the people who house sat for us froze before they left. Wife is packing to leaver for a couple days with some friends. Going to get some work done at the dads and kids places while she is gone and may work on the bronco. Been neglecting it since we got the Sunbeam. Need to get cooling issue and PS issues sorted to hopefully do the con later this year now that I have a good friend that bought a rig again:smokin:

Now eating spaghetti and Italian sausage and drinking whiskey.

I use the spicy Jimmy Dean's italian sausage for my sghetti. :smokin:

I'll probably register for today. Chores around the house is looking like my future her in 2hrs... :shaking:

I'll sauté the sausages, then cut them up and do a quick high heat sauté in unsalted butter with some sliced zucchini, yellow squash and mushrooms. Toss in our home-made spaghetti sauce. Add cooked pasta and done. Serve with garlic bread.:smokin:

Finally made it into town and deposited a Money order that was to big for the post office to cash. Only been hangin onto the thing since September:laughing:

Ordered a trigger that I dont need. And a red dot that I also dont need. :laughing:

Tossed brakes on the back half of the ford.
Changed how the shop lights are wired up.
Worked on the 150 a lil
Drinking beer and relaxing now

Last edited:
IN. Fooled with getting muffler out of the way on a skid steer. I left arms down after bitchin about this very thing. Battery is impossible to change out without arms up or muffler off. Friggin tip of extension broke off. Said fugit, sitting in AC having a drink.

In
I was suprised this morning to find out it was Friday!
Went down the rabit hole of E bikes on Amazon, thinking about getting one to go to town, save some wear and tear on the Dodge, But then I think about old fat guy ....
I’m 40 and thought it was Sunday or Monday all day. :lmao:

In. Enjoying some ice tea and sherbert.

I repaired my Tacoma AC yesterday(pulley blew out)... and it already sounds like hell today. I'm going to contact Rockauto over the part. But I'm trying to figure out if I over tightened the belt. Not 100% certain because there was still some play in the belt.

I'm looking to make a 'catio' so I can get this mass of kittens out of my house and acclimated to the outside weather. I'm going to convert a 'small' pallet rack(2'x4'x6') into a cat container. I've got the pallet rack. I've got a bunch of tongue and grove boards. I'm trying to figure out a door of some sort. Goal is 'cheap/free'.

Sunday will get the S10 a fuel pump so I can start dragging logs around the yard and not be concerned with one of them destroying the truck if it gets out of control... some of the pulling is off hills.

Checking in.

Work was slow today. Folks must have had too much fun last night.

Mrs dad is coming back for dinner later, we’re going to as much of the preparation outside on the bbq as we can. We don’t want to heat up the house. Some time after dinner I’m going to put out a trap. It’s time for the skunks to go ☠️

My only priorities this weekend are reduce the skunk population, and install a camera with a close view of the front porch. I had the “rover” camera (it’s on a tripod) on the porch for a while, Mrs mentioned she missed having it there so I ordered another.

Most of this weekend will be spent inside 🥵
E97CAD6E-13C7-43F5-A8AD-29AF0C22E8FF.jpeg

Cleaned out the deep freeze. Found stuff from 2017. Ready to be filled again, looking ferward to elk hunt in oct. Need to load it up with bags of ice again to fill the space.

Smoked some salmon and corn fer me and wife. Kid went to work.
About to nap. Hope wife can give me a haircut.
Tomorrow is my monday.

In. went back to work today, but on RP 3 again thankfully so kinda a normal day, besides everyone being on call instead of the on call crew. I grilled rib eyes for us at work and we played cards again, but Magic the Gathering this time because Will brought it. I'd heard of it but never played, and Robin had never played either. It was pretty fun and interesting, but we switched to rummy later in teh day. My county that I work in got some heavy rain in the northern part, which is good because alot of our fires are up there anyway, but here at home in Washington, a storm got here and just kinda sat here and kept dumping rain enough that it's a flash flood watch now and a drought a few hours ago lol.
Nothing else interesting to report.

In. Only thing I did today is stop by Redwing to get some new work boots.

I'm currently adding more features to the 3d link tool I have and contemplating how lazy I want to be for food. Modeled tire turning earlier and found an issue with how I find the axle u-joint location that only shows up when I have camber. So I am rewriting that part.

Cleaned out the deep freeze. Found stuff from 2017. Ready to be filled again, looking ferward to elk hunt in oct. Need to load it up with bags of ice again to fill the space.

Smoked some salmon and corn fer me and wife. Kid went to work.
About to nap. Hope wife can give me a haircut.
Tomorrow is my monday.
I like the gallon jugs of water with screw top lids. They’re great for that, plus they act as big contained blocks of ice while hunting, help hold the temp during a power outage, and are a source of potable water if your power goes out.

Slept in, well didn't actually sleep. I don't get out of bed unless I'm going to work. My daughter and I went for a cruise in the hills late, around 1450. Then I dropped her off at my grandma's house.

In now, waiting for my wife to get home from work (loser:lmao:).

In. Didn't do much today. Assembled some carts, grabbed enough groceries for dinner and lunch tomorrow. Have a little weld job to do at plant tomorrow.

1000002778.jpg

Next generation of these will have a formed channel instead of the box tubes to cut out a bunch of labor and might look a bit nicer. I make alot of these, and plan to drop of a demo unit at a few sites to see if I can get a few more orders.

Top Back Refresh