What's new
  • Check out our new Group Buy Program! We're kicking it off with Baja Designs! $10 Flat rate shipping no matter how much you order!

fnlc

jeeptj19992001

land of corruption and control of the people
Member Number
Loc
Living in hell
in
another week down.
need to hook the 3 pt sprayer up tomorrow to get fields sprayed with pre emergent herbicide, get it already so i can shoot it just before the rain comes. forecast is clear for the week.
also need to replace disks and wood bearing on the disk tomorrow.
spring is almost here. couldn't really tell today was 17 this morning.

In, not enough sap to boil tonight which is fine by me, need a night off. Wife wants to get in the hot tub and what not. Go pick the excavator up in the am and put the sap tank back in the truck. Hopefully my snlc will be at the sugar house, this year has sucked for production.

In. Will be an early night for me.

Heading out on the bike tomorrow early to meet up What? . Think we got 400ish miles planned for the day. Almost 600 for me since he's in PHX area, I'm 120 miles to the south and have to ride out n' back on top of the day trip. First long trip of the year :p

DD32EF9C-F5CC-476C-8FD1-629C80F96186.jpeg
49586BC4-145A-4242-B25A-259317AA27E3.jpeg
In. Working tomorrow at 3am so nothing else planned.
Today was another very busy Friday at work, planned on it and brought out fun car to play with after work.
Ended up in Wyoming and back:grinpimp:
Now at my parents, someone is interested in F250 my dad has up for sale.

In, got a few small things accomplished this week. Not planning on doing much tonight. Working on a grapple I am building for a friend tomorrow.

In. Doing laundry, renewed registration on my d.d., charging tractor batteries. Dicked around with the turdburban trying to get it running enough to move. May work in the basement tonight.

In, spent part of the day mudding and sanding the pantry I'm building. GF is roasting up a chicken with dressing and I decided to get busy grilling up some burgers and brats, should be making up a crock of sauerkraut and smokies but I don't feel like it so tomorrow I guess. Currently still on my margarita kick and working up a pretty good buzz.:smokin:

In. Just returned from vacationing in Arizona yesterday and still unpacking. Just going to chill out tonight.

In, not enough sap to boil tonight which is fine by me, need a night off. Wife wants to get in the hot tub and what not. Go pick the excavator up in the am and put the sap tank back in the truck. Hopefully my snlc will be at the sugar house, this year has sucked for production.

Where are you? Not like I'm a big producer but I"m down 50% this year. Last boil on Sunday.

In, played a little baseball with my nephew, trying to find a 6 lug 14 bolt for my rig but apparently they`ve all gone extinct.

In. Making dinner for the family.

Contemplating wheeling Reiter tomorrow. It's supposed to rain like a marthafocker. I don't enjoy dressing up like the Gorton's Fisherman just to go wheel in the rain.

It's Friday? When the hell did that happen?

I think I lost a day somewhere around here....

:homer:

Tech question for my fellow losers. Did the old paper clip trick to read codes on the 91 turdburban. Only thing that came up was code 15 (coolant temp sensor low). Checked the harness plug and that side looks good. I know it will cause the truck to run like crap and everything I've read says it will still run, is it possible it's bad enough to kill the engine? If I pull the ecmc fuse/s the truck will fire, run for a second and die, every time. If it fires and dies and I dont pull the fuses it wont restart.

Tech question for my fellow losers. Did the old paper clip trick to read codes on the 91 turdburban. Only thing that came up was code 15 (coolant temp sensor low). Checked the harness plug and that side looks good. I know it will cause the truck to run like crap and everything I've read says it will still run, is it possible it's bad enough to kill the engine? If I pull the ecmc fuse/s the truck will fire, run for a second and die, every time. If it fires and dies and I dont pull the fuses it wont restart.

I've left it unhooked before and it caused a no start:homer:. Are you sure that your not low on coolant?

In. I'm trying to find the ambition to go out in the garage and finish pulling the engine out of my Tundra. I have to decide whether to pull the steering rack or whether I want to try to work around it to get the torque converter bolts out.

I've left it unhooked before and it caused a no start:homer:. Are you sure that your not low on coolant?

I may try and swap one from a TBI 305 I have sitting here. Radiator is low, cap doesnt seal well, fill a the expansion tank but doesnt draw it back in while it cools. :homer:

Trying to limp it along while collecting parts for ls switcheroo, really I just need to be able to move it across the yard.

I may try and swap one from a TBI 305 I have sitting here. Radiator is low, cap doesnt seal well, fill a the expansion tank but doesnt draw it back in while it cools. :homer:

Trying to limp it along while collecting parts for ls switcheroo, really I just need to be able to move it across the yard.

My dads 89 Blazer throws that code all of the time, it never has more than a ¼ radiator full it's got gasket issues or a cracked head.

In. Cooking homemade pizza and wings. Waiting gone the wife to get home.

Picked up a selection of kolsches from bevmo. Think I'm missing my time in Godorf. Nothing like bartending at 12 years old. :grinpimp:

In. Spent 12 hours yesterday prepping for a work meeting. Never even got a chance to talk in the meeting 😂.

Now I'm reading blood meridian smoking a perdomo and drinking the macallan with some Beethoven in front of the fire. This is the pinnacle of relaxation.

In. I'm trying to find the ambition to go out in the garage and finish pulling the engine out of my Tundra. I have to decide whether to pull the steering rack or whether I want to try to work around it to get the torque converter bolts out.

I thought them Toyotas run half a million miles:flipoff2:

Now is the time to cut off the IFS nonsense and SAS that truck.

In. Made a few hundo tuning up sone guys new used boat. Brother and SIL made dinner and delivered, it was awesome.
Hanging out with my wife while she feeds the baby. Lucky little bastard.

Dog park in the morning, a land cruiser meet up at a brewery tomorrow afternoon. The owner is into them also so we drink for free, pretty much the only reason to hang out with those nerds:laughing:

otherwise just trying to be good and hang around the house doing chores so that I can go to Superlift next Saturday :grinpimp:

In. Finishing up some Legos with the kid then probably pass out in my chair. If the rain lets up I might go do RC car shit but it looks pretty set on being windy and rainy.

Top Back Refresh