What's new
  • Check out our new Group Buy Program! We're kicking it off with Baja Designs! $10 Flat rate shipping no matter how much you order!

fnlc

jeeptj19992001

land of corruption and control of the people
Member Number
Loc
Living in hell
it's 430 est, close enough.
i for the evening.
dinner is going to America goulash, burger noodles and cheese.
its food.
got my new coyote caller with decoy. hoping to try it out sometime this week.

In. Leftover burritos later. Killed some red squirrels today. Way too excited to watch Coming 2 America later. Hopefully it's as good as the original.

In the shop doing buggy shit. Within the hour I should be tired of screwing around with wiring and will go get fawked up somewhere.

23618.jpeg

In. Way too excited to watch Coming 2 America later. Hopefully it's as good as the original.
It sucks with teeth. Way to ignorant, stereotypical racist take on the fine black race.

In also. Flood forced working from another plant this week. Not fun.

searching every corner of the internet for a 6 lug 14 bolt because apparently they`ve gone extinct, made some burgers for dinner and keeping an eye on mom for side effects from her second covid shot this morning.

In. Groceries, Costco, run the dogs and drywall the new basement pantry/ bulk storage. Had a nap and now into the margaritas, kinda weird I am into them about 2 months early. GF made a chili for supper so I might just be a little slow tomorrow.:laughing:

In. Wife is shopping for flights back east in August. I may have to go sheep hunting this year I guess!:smokin: Stones sound good. Or early moose.
Honey Garlic beef/broccoli with noodles for dinner. Might go out to the shop after dinner.

Relaxing, was hell week this week at work. Probably play some video games later once my wife dozes off.

It sucks with teeth. Way to ignorant, stereotypical racist take on the fine black race.

In also. Flood forced working from another plant this week. Not fun.

Hope you enjoy woke liberal bullshit. Have fun!

Soooooo, not Eddie Murphy when he was actually funny before all the Disney bullshit? I can watch his older work endlessly.

In, not doing shit. I planned on changing the window regulator in my suburban but don't have a 7mm socket :homer:. I knew that last night and forgot to grab one from work.

In. Grilling some sausages. Having a couple silver bullets. Researching some exhaust options for the bike.

In the shop doing buggy shit. Within the hour I should be tired of screwing around with wiring and will go get fawked up somewhere.

There's a huge area I don't know about cars and that's how they stop the steering wheel from invading your chest cavicty. I see the pillow blocks there, is there some crush element in the steering shaft or perhaps a spline that collapses? What's it look like? Yes I've had a truck down to the frame and even did a body lift with rag joint replacement and mounted a steering box in a few different vehicles but I have no idea how a collapsing steering column is supposed to work.

There's a huge area I don't know about cars and that's how they stop the steering wheel from invading your chest cavicty. I see the pillow blocks there, is there some crush element in the steering shaft or perhaps a spline that collapses? What's it look like? Yes I've had a truck down to the frame and even did a body lift with rag joint replacement and mounted a steering box in a few different vehicles but I have no idea how a collapsing steering column is supposed to work.
Short answer is no "crush element". Notice the tabs welded to the cage. Those are for a full harness. No chance of hitting the wheel when harness is in use.

In, not doing shit. I planned on changing the window regulator in my suburban but don't have a 7mm socket :homer:. I knew that last night and forgot to grab one from work.

one of the oddball /32 sockets fits good enough
iirc something like 7/32?

ETA: it's 9/32

Last edited:
[486 said:
;n333586]

one of the oddball /32 sockets fits good enough
iirc something like 7/32?

Thanks now i'm not going to be able to relax until I go check this out. :flipoff2: I'll fuck with it after dinner.

With a traditional steering box mounted twords the front of the frame. Yes, you can get a collapsible shaft. Or, as some do, make one.

Oh, and in. Planning food for some people my wife invited over in a couple weeks. Should be good times even though I dont really like people:laughing:

Got the fireplace going and sipping on beers.

In. Bought a new mattress today. Current is 5 years old, and has sucked for awhile. Went with a local company that builds them to order. :smokin:

Going to cut firewood tomorrow.

In. Kid weekend. Have a few beers after he fell asleep. Made us a good smoked sausage perogie and sautéed onion dinner.

photo51317.jpg

In. My weekend to work, but I took a vacation day for Sunday because 1- its high 70's and no rain and 2- fuck them tires. Stopped on the way home while ago and grabbed a sixxer and hope to get to drink the entire thing on my day off. Yay. The wild life. :laughing:

Top Back Refresh