jeeptj19992001

land of corruption and control of the people
Member Number
Loc
Living in hell
in
just got home from hunting in Oklahoma
26 hrs.
did the 20 hours stright from Oklahoma to state college pa. dropped off others.
then st marys pa
4 hr nap.
now back in elbridge ny.
posted hog pics in outdoors.

in

off work. drinking a few brews/whiskey watching tv with the family.
i was looking ferward to the long weekend but picked up some overtime monday

RUGER:usa:

In, I made meatloaf and potato wedges for dinner, my daughter is here for a few days :) Got moms funeral tomorrow :(

In. Just hnging around the house waiting for parts to arrive so I can finish my truck and get the car back in the garage.

In.
Was productive around garage earlier, hard mounted my bench grinder, organized tool boxes etc.

New tires came in for the fun car, getting those balanced and mounted come Monday, we are heading into snow it seems for better part of the coming week, no rush either way as Miata is still in the air as I am going through the suspension and other bits for new season ahead.

Since then lounging and watching boob tube / perusing interwebz.

C7ADFD34-C8B2-4FE1-B144-5043B577BC3E.jpeg

41A9F771-BC8E-4B86-95B4-E7A3FCDA7AF0.jpeg

Took the day off so I could have a four day weekend.
Did my grocery shopping, got the tires rebalanced and new valve stems installed on my TJ. Got the TJ smog checked, greased the RCVs, steering, and control arms.
Replaced the water pump, tensioner, belt, and hoses on the Cummins truck. Feels like I worked today, time for a :beer:

Took the day off so I could have a four day weekend.
Did my grocery shopping, got the tires rebalanced and new valve stems installed on my TJ. Got the TJ smog checked, greased the RCVs, steering, and control arms.
Replaced the water pump, tensioner, belt, and hoses on the Cummins truck. Feels like I worked today, time for a :beer:

I was supposed to smog my suburban today but got off late and missed it.

In.
Was productive around garage earlier, hard mounted my bench grinder, organized tool boxes etc.

New tires came in for the fun car, getting those balanced and mounted come Monday, we are heading into snow it seems for better part of the coming week, no rush either way as Miata is still in the air as I am going through the suspension and other bits for new season ahead.

Since then lounging and watching boob tube / perusing interwebz.

The semi official curtains of Irate garages everywhere. :laughing:
20210212_182141.jpg

Working tonight, as usual. I really hate this schedule, and the workplace here is pretty dang toxic.. but sadly I won't get better pay anywhere else.

Top Back Refresh