What's new

fnlc

jeeptj19992001

land of corruption and control of the people
Member Number
Loc
Living in hell
rode the motorcycles down to the catskills. great ride today. riding home tomorrow.
weather been great. now in a hotel that was in it's hayday in the 1950's when the catskills were the place to be , it's clean.

In, wife's getting her hair cut. I'm going to try to stay out of trouble but...

Finished up my first week of work since november. Cant wait to actually get onsite to my buildings, this online compliance training sucks!!

Put some mulch down, grilling a steak now, relaxing and maybe playing some GTA V later.

In

Mrs is up in Oregon for the annual family “Camp out” (they’re all in fancy trailers :homer:​​​​​​ )

I stay behind most years because of work, and I think someone needs to be on the property during fire season

I went up to Chico to help the kid move back home. They had too many cases of beer flu in the dorms and kicked every one out. She is now doing 100% distance learning, and she’s not happy about it

We’re going to watch the Purge movies because Mrs doesn’t like scary movies, and she’s not here :grinpimp:

And rum&cokes will be washing down the popcorn

Sitting in an ICU room with mom. Healthy to Cancer to chemo now body shutting down, been a long couple month. Fuck 2020

In drinking a silver bullet and eating cold Mac Ds BigMac. Im about to go to sleep so I can wake up at about 2 and go work on the Jeep till it gets too hot. Its about the end of the hot season but maybe i will put the ac unit on the garage. Probably not.

It’s was a bunch of driving for a short amount of work kind of day. Tried to take the kid to a local splash pad, but they closed for the weekend. Not doing much tonight.

Sitting in an ICU room with mom. Healthy to Cancer to chemo now body shutting down, been a long couple month. Fuck 2020

Prayers to you and your family. Fuck cancer:mad3:

in rubirunner85 came by a brought me some beer. Bs'ed for a bit then he left and I started cooking. Ribs, bacon wrapped jalapeno peppers and green bean casserole for dinner tonight. Oh and beer he brought me a bunch of beer for a storage box I built him a while back.

Wifey is out with her friends drinking. I’ve got a pizza in the oven. The kids are driving me fucking insane:mad3:

'Bout to get rowdy
20200904_181600.jpg
Sold the crashed avalanche.

IN

Trapped at work for the weekend & holiday, and with the California heat, I'll be extended hrs for the duration.

rode the motorcycles down to the catskills. great ride today. riding home tomorrow.
weather been great. now in a hotel that was in it's hayday in the 1950's when the catskills were the place to be , it's clean.

Where are you staying?

In like usual, thinking about tomorrow's job. I need to build a process equipment dual tank/pump skid. It needs to fit all the stuff, in half the space as usual.

Shitty dude. When my grandfather passed from cancer we all tried to be quiet and respectful in his room. He told us he wanted us to be lively and talk to him.

In, but close to out.
Worked, then met some co-workers for drinks to celebrate another co-workers graduation (44 year old single mom).

Been watching No One Saw a Thing (made a thread about it) - husband is asleep on the couch. Trying to think of what all I need to do this weekend, working on Monday to try and get my Low Volume Shop guy caught up on work, then taking Friday off to go hunt early goose in MN.

Top Back Refresh