What's new

Florida Man, we need more of them

I understand it... I get it... I sincerely hope this package put forth does not lead to abuse of power. I really wish they would have done more to empower the citizens to protect themselves in an effort to stand with leo's also.

Wow, I think this is a good thing, for sure.

Pretty sure in Florida they have a decent castle doctrine, so citizens probably already know their rights to defend themselves.

I'm convinced there are only 2ways to stop the rioting:
right wing groups start burning and looting the cops would shut it all down, or the most effective one, have trump endorse them. If either or both happen, peace would be restored.

I'm convinced there are only 2ways to stop the rioting:
right wing groups start burning and looting the cops would shut it all down, or the most effective one, have trump endorse them. If either or both happen, peace would be restored.

I think the stage is set, and set well, by progressives. If Conservatives stand up and defend, it will give the Gov't the perfect storm to confiscate guns. Just look at Kyle R... The narrative is being well written.

One big issue I have with the announcement is the continued, fluid definition of "felony." It can mean whatever gov't wants it to mean... moving goal posts isn't the solution.

Top Back Refresh