What's new

Flipper zero

It really shows how unsecure our environment is doesn't it? :eek:
I already knew.
does it jam cell phones? or wifI?
if it goes, I might be interested?:grinpimp:
The Bluetooth spam creates fictional device requests every 20ms to every device within range. Endless popups on your phone asking it to connect to devices it can't actually connect to.
Would like a report of something you actually did with this.
It's not like you're gonna understand it anyway
:flipoff2:

Whoopsie
IMG_20231118_143821337.jpg

So when you make a mess of copying files to the sd card don't just format it.
Also, maybe make a backup before you fuck with it.

You see now? this is why we can't have anything nice. :laughing:

Marked safe from manche with all my old shit.

so I will say that the programs and apps for the android are pretty well done.
way better than I expected.
you can control it via the bluetooth for ultimate sneaky. Leave it in your bag and trigger things right from your phone.

took it to my mother's today.
She has a newish Iphone. I don't know what version since my brother bought it, but it's less than a year old.
She also has a towish year old big ipad.
steve don't give a fuck.
bluetooth spam works on iOS just fine too.

I tried opening some garage doors with the open sesame script, but got nothing.
man, wardriving again, who'd a thunk that would ever be back in fashion?

Steve has upgraded his hardware.
I need to print a case for his esp board.

Attachments

• IMG_20231120_133745706.jpg
    IMG_20231120_133745706.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
the funny thing is that the subghz playlist that does this is called "ridin dirty"
I'm 100% hitting the button next time I'm on a plane.
this thread ended at this post,
to me there are no other features
this is the one and only thing that this gizmo is for :grinpimp:

When Steve is fully grown, would you mind posting a list of hardware for me for when I do this?
well you want the flipper and the wifi dev board at the very least.
gets you to doing fun wifi things. Flipper itself has no wifi frequency capable hardware.

I ordered the GPIO pin headers for doing hardware things, but honestly I probably won't use them and neither will you unless you're looking to jtag shit and download bins and what not.

so if I were ordering one brandy new right now I'd:
flipper
case
screen protector
wifi dev board
and be done.

then just hit up the github, slam the unleashed or rogue master firmwares on it. You need a micro SD card, does not come with. I stuffed a random 32GB one I had in him. then the rest of it is just downloading files and sticking them on the SD card for the apps to use.

oh, and I did confirm that the deauth attack works.

the interface on the flipper for wifi marauder is a PITA, would recommend a serial app to talk to the board directly from your phone. wifi marauder generates a ton of data and looking at it on a 320x240 lcd screen sucks, but is doable.

let me just say, none of this shit is plug and play.
it's all open source and as such the people putting it out there kind of assume you know WTF it is you're doing.
be prepared to learn some shit just to make it work.

well you want the flipper and the wifi dev board at the very least.
gets you to doing fun wifi things. Flipper itself has no wifi frequency capable hardware.

I ordered the GPIO pin headers for doing hardware things, but honestly I probably won't use them and neither will you unless you're looking to jtag shit and download bins and what not.

so if I were ordering one brandy new right now I'd:
flipper
case
screen protector
wifi dev board
and be done.

then just hit up the github, slam the unleashed or rogue master firmwares on it. You need a micro SD card, does not come with. I stuffed a random 32GB one I had in him. then the rest of it is just downloading files and sticking them on the SD card for the apps to use.
Thank you, I'm going to keep an eye out on marketplace or craigslist for one.

Steve is in the airport doing mischief
On a scale of 1-10 how worth is it to get one of these?

I have one sitting in my cart but am a jew and am struggling to pull the trigger.

Could be fun at christmas.....:idea:

If you think you're going to magically control every wireless device with it you're not.
It's a tool for development. If you're not willing to spend 12 hours figuring out how it works you're gonna have a bad time and then after that it's still real nerdy.
Do I regret the money? No, but I also have some actual uses for it's capabilities that aren't just fucking with people's Bluetooth when they're annoying everyone around them with a cell phone.

Also, you can make a whole airplanes worth of I phones reboot. Allegedly.

If you think you're going to magically control every wireless device with it you're not.
It's a tool for development. If you're not willing to spend 12 hours figuring out how it works you're gonna have a bad time and then after that it's still real nerdy.
Do I regret the money? No, but I also have some actual uses for it's capabilities that aren't just fucking with people's Bluetooth when they're annoying everyone around them with a cell phone.

Also, you can make a whole airplanes worth of I phones reboot. Allegedly.
You still using it or did it get stuck in a drawer somewhere.

All l right Flipper nerds..... What's going on in this video?

Attachments

• VID_279571014_175123_301.mp4
    5.1 MB
Someone that's decided the range on the little internal 101 and antenna is t enough and put an external radio on it using the gpio pins.

You still using it or did it get stuck in a drawer somewhere.
Travels in my bag always.

You know those hotels with tvs that since have buttons and they didn't want you to change inputs? Haven't met one yet I couldn't hook my Google TV box into.
I've also shown the security man some vulnerabilities in our access control with it.

Top Back Refresh