What's new

Fleas and oddities

Poke

I’m condescending
Member Number
What kinda odd odd things do you get?

These are snow fleas and they come out by my millions when it snows.

6A38A099-20BA-433C-8E8C-D5787572E602.jpeg
1B7629B6-D7F3-47B6-9638-23B470E64C1F.jpeg
E9F0FD05-6DC2-4FE2-987C-010A3F1AC716.jpeg

We have those here in CT. Surprised the birds don't gobble them up.

looks like someone opened up a prehistoric can of Skoal, and it blew all over the place.
Weird.

Where do they live the rest of the time?
Do they bite?
I don’t know, they just show up and the numbers are that high all over my land.

In NY we could not control the damn fleas in the house. Our dog and cats were infested constantly. Tried collars, drops, bug bombs, sprays....it was miserable.

I havent seen a single one after moving back to AZ.

In NY we could not control the damn fleas in the house. Our dog and cats were infested constantly. Tried collars, drops, bug bombs, sprays....it was miserable.

Fucking "A".. The long lost GF had a pair of Siamese cats that had fleas. Fucking house was infested with the little fuckers. She goes home for a few weeks and I destroy all fleas! Problem is, Siamese cats and flea collars have a crazy relationship. When I pulled the fle collars off, the fucking cats neck was raw and red. (red-neck cats). Boy was she pissed! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I’ve see that when flea shampoo washes the flea medicine off. They counter act each other.

We have Morman Cricket swarms. They swarm for 7-10yrs in a row. We are going into the fifth year this spring. They are one of the biggest challenges living here.

As for fleas there aren't any here in this area of NV!! :) I spent $120mo on the coast for flea and tick control for two dogs. It's heaven without those bugs and that expense.

I've had the opposite. When in CA we couldn't control the fleas at all. Ripped all the carpeting out, had pest control services.. always had fleas

Moved back to WI and we do absolutely nothing for them and have never had them.

Nothing like riding in to a gas station into a carpet of them greasy azz bugs:eek:
You can keep them and locusts, noisy bitches.
I don't miss either...

We've had bay fly invasions before further north. Every inch of everything. Driving down the road is like driving on greased leaves.

Nothing like riding in to a gas station into a carpet of them greasy azz bugs:eek:
You can keep them and locusts, noisy bitches.
I don't miss either...
So gross!! And slick af. Also, people vomiting while driving because of it they close road and freeways.

Top Back Refresh