What's new

Fitted sheets that stay on

AK_F250

Red Rocket
Member Number
Loc
Alaska
Apparently this is what my life has become, mid 30s asking imaginary internet friends about bedding :lmao:

I'm getting ready to do a long master bed/bath remodel so I'm sleeping in one of the guest rooms. It has a pillow top king that I've never slept on until now and the damn sheets don't make it through the night without coming off at least one corner. I've always bought whatever set the big box stores had but these seem to be on the edge of too short plus the pillow top sinking down pulls them more. I'll probably order online since sears and bb&b are gone but I'm a little out of my wheelhouse on this one and want to get it right the first time.

I'd have to ask the wife. That's her department. If it was up to me I'd be on a wool blanket with another over me. Or, on the ground in my bedroll...which consists of wool blankets in the canvas.

California design den on Amazon. High thread count are legit. No pills and never come off no matter how much movement.

Get the clip on straps that grab the corners of the sheet and go under the mattress.

We have a Sleep Number bed. Mrs gets the Sleep Number sheets because they have deep pockets, and a extra elastic band in the corners. There is a similar sheet available at Target, but Mrs doesn’t remember the brand name.

I think we have the Target sheets in the trailer now. Either way, those fitted sheets stay put.

Just bought a seals hybrid with adjustable base haven’t even slept on it yet because I haven’t moved TV to room 🫠. It’s a standard long but 14” mattress I usually try to find deep pocket mattresses.

Home Depot has a accessories as I call it store called At Home try them

Another would be online called Anna’s linens

I've got Threshold brand fitted sheets from Target, they stay on the mattress. Elastic isn't stretched out after a few years of use.

Lose weight and get a firmer mattress. Sheet can't come off if nothing is moving. :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh