What's new

Fishing Tackle

woods

I probably did it wrong.
Member Number
Looking for a 5" tube jig, 4 or 5 oz weight to slip inside, a pack of treble hooks, and a thing of 20lb test.

I can't find the 5" tube jig. I can easily get everything else.

Going for lakers 100'+ down with a decent wind.

Trying to mimic this guy's setup. I just can't find that size jig.

Check saltwater tackleshops.

Edit. Did you google or go to Amazon? Using "5" tube jig" it took all of 30 seconds to find multiple colors in 4" 5" and 6".

Last edited:
Check saltwater tackleshops.

Edit. Did you google or go to Amazon? Using "5" tube jig" it took all of 30 seconds to find multiple colors in 4" 5" and 6".
ebay, amazon, and...one other; I forget. I thought perhaps I was using the wrong term and someone here would correct me. :homer:

yea, I've got two other sites I've found some this morning, but not the weights and stuff. I also don't know what size weight is going to fit in what size tube.

I'll be at a giant outdoor store before long. Going there to buy a new firearm, but that also have a big selection of fishing stuff. see what they have. If not, an actual store will probably be better. go for a motorcycle ride or something for it.

ebay, amazon, and...one other; I forget. I thought perhaps I was using the wrong term and someone here would correct me. :homer:

yea, I've got two other sites I've found some this morning, but not the weights and stuff. I also don't know what size weight is going to fit in what size tube.

I'll be at a giant outdoor store before long. Going there to buy a new firearm, but that also have a big selection of fishing stuff. see what they have. If not, an actual store will probably be better. go for a motorcycle ride or something for it.
Just use a large egg sinker, then a swivel, short leader to hook. You may find saltwater or maybe catfish swivels that are long enough for the hook to hang down enough.

Like above. Put tube on line, then the egg sinker, then the swivel. If its long enough just clip the hook to the swivel. If not tie a short leader between the swivel and hook. Done.

You can find everything except maybe the tubes at walmart. You dont need a tackle shot.

Well did you get it figured out yet?

Well did you get it figured out yet?
Been away. Just got back a couple hours ago.

GOing to order a ~5" tube jig and a few weights tonight.

Top Back Refresh