What's new

NSFW Finger into cutting disc 35%

They send you home with any special care for the slice of bone thats missing or pack it with cadaver bone dust or anything? Last time i had to get stitched up the nurse practitioner sneezed on the open wound, thats normal right?

It’ll heal. I’ve still got all my fingers.. I’ve had at least one similar to the op..at least 2 crushing injuries similar to the snow plow guy, and 2 on the table saw.. tablesaw is the one that scares me the most.

I swear I must have cut a mile of 1/8-1/4 steel over the years and every single inch of has been with a guard in place. I have never, ever felt the need to remove the guard yet judging by most of the fabricators on TV I’m doing it wrong.
And I’ve also never had the urge to adjust the guard on a still running grinder😂
No shit. :smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:

The only grinder w/o a guard has a cup brush. They keep my knuckles out of the tool too. They are usually just loose enough that I can reposition them to control spark direction as needed.
I dont know why I didn't realize how tight it was, maybe I thought it was loose and didn't grip very tight.
I was definitely slacking, I know too many people with missing or mangled fingers/hand/toes due to machinery. Learn from my mistake.

Top Back Refresh