What's new

Family heroin vehicles?

Maybe that depends on geographic region or property size?

There’s a bunch parking in city streets around here

It's all fun and games until dirty mike and the boys take shelter in it....

Not herion but my neighbor had a old shitcan saturn parked out back where i could see it plainly from my shop, figured out both dad and teenage son were stashing there weed in it, on different aides of the car.
dads was on the driver side and kids was on passenger.
watched many time as they each would come out and smoke out of there side alone and often wondered if they knew about the others stash.

We get them at the junkyard. Have a honda accord in there now that has needles everywhere, door pockets, console, under the seats. Lot of Calvin Klein womens clothes in the back seat. Motor blew and they abandoned it. Always have to watch where you stick your hands working on junk cars. Had a bricknose f150 with a bug deflector on the hood that someone had been using to dispose of their sharps. Ton of needles jammed down between it and the hood. Lot of gross things people leave with their cars.

Ever heard the story of Richard Rawlings Challenger? Gas Monkey garage guy. Had a bad ass challenger stolen. Border patrol found it being used as a drug mule. He got it back and says it’s the one car he’ll probably never sell.

Ever heard the story of Richard Rawlings Challenger? Gas Monkey garage guy. Had a bad ass challenger stolen. Border patrol found it being used as a drug mule. He got it back and says it’s the one car he’ll probably never sell.

I heard him tell the story on JRE, pretty crazy!

We get them at the junkyard. Have a honda accord in there now that has needles everywhere, door pockets, console, under the seats. Lot of Calvin Klein womens clothes in the back seat. Motor blew and they abandoned it. Always have to watch where you stick your hands working on junk cars. Had a bricknose f150 with a bug deflector on the hood that someone had been using to dispose of their sharps. Ton of needles jammed down between it and the hood. Lot of gross things people leave with their cars.

when I was young, my uncle owned a towing company. Sometimes there was some cool stuff. They once towed a school bus and eventually took possession through impound, that was loaded with classic hot wheels, train sets, model planes, etc. I remember rummaging through it, seemed like a treasure chest.

Top Back Refresh