What's new

"Everything he said was true so they made him say "the n word" to discredit him".

I have the DVD & the part left out is the "2 guys" in Fire dept were hired as mud flaps on the turntable ladder truck. The only requirement is that they wear chrome tipped sneakers responding to a call-

Nobody responded??

I got 3 years exposure in elementary school, my principal was black & female. Very nice lady...

In Junior High, the school Black History teacher became a temporary vice principal & he repped me big time...

​​​​​​Growing up during H.S., I got busted & locked up. Yup, a black teacher came to visit me...

Guess the n word only applies to lower/under class-

I have the DVD & the part left out is the "2 guys" in Fire dept were hired as mud flaps on the turntable ladder truck. The only requirement is that they wear chrome tipped sneakers responding to a call-
explain further
"mud flaps"
"chrome tipped sneakers"

Nobody responded??

I got 3 years exposure in elementary school, my principal was black & female. Very nice lady...

In Junior High, the school Black History teacher became a temporary vice principal & he repped me big time...

​​​​​​Growing up during H.S., I got busted & locked up. Yup, a black teacher came to visit me...

There are shitty people and good people of all races. Affirmative action is still wrong.

Nobody responded??

Listen faggot, by the time a conversation is starting at the stage where you deconstruct the silly little Undergrad Multicult that derek spends his time with around the dinner table, the little "buh-but I knew a black guy once who..." stories don't really have a place.

More relevant today than 20 years ago. Fuck the rest of this SJW propaganda film.

American History X is one of the great Lefty films of all time.
  • In order to criticize Leftist viewpoints, you must have a swastika tattoo
  • There are large gangs of rabid white racist skinheads everywhere, perhaps your own children's friends from school...
  • If you have any criticism for modern Multiculturalism, you might as well go ahead and join the Nazi Party
  • Gangs of white oppressor teenagers are constantly terrorizing Illegal Aliens while they peacefully shop
  • If you talk to your kids about a dangerous aspect of a government policy like Affirmative Action, they will become Nazi
  • There is a host of well-meaning blacks waiting in the wings to bail white racist young men out of jail
  • Black History Teachers have the most wholesome intentions for your bright and intellectually curious sons
  • Blacks and Jews have a special Racial Awareness. Even your high-achieving white students are unaware of this special knowledge, and they need one of the many well-meaning Blacks or Jews to come minister to their family about it
  • etc etc
This film is perfect 1990s Leftism.

• There are large gangs of rabid white racist skinheads everywhere, perhaps your own children's friends from school...
  • If you have any criticism for modern Multiculturalism, you might as well go ahead and join the Nazi Party
  • Gangs of white oppressor teenagers are constantly terrorizing Illegal Aliens while they peacefully shop
  • If you talk to your kids about a dangerous aspect of a government policy like Affirmative Action, they will become Nazi
  • There is a host of well-meaning blacks waiting in the wings to bail white racist young men out of jail
  • Black History Teachers have the most wholesome intentions for your bright and intellectually curious sons
  • Blacks and Jews have a special Racial Awareness. Even your high-achieving white students are unaware of this special knowledge, and they need one of the many well-meaning Blacks or Jews to come minister to their family about it
  • etc etc

Yup, I was forced to watch this movie in high school, back in 2002. Even then, SJW poison was creeping into public schools.

• etc etc

Not what I took from it.

[486 said:
;n224751]
explain further...

How about this example.... "I bolted together bands of conveyor belts & attached dildos in the middle to make good fun out of drudgery. Sure makes digging dirt out if basement more fun"

Get the joke? Especially the hard parts :flipoff2:

How about this example.... "I bolted together bands of conveyor belts & attached dildos in the middle to make good fun out of drudgery. Sure makes digging dirt out if basement more fun"

Get the joke? Especially the hard parts :flipoff2:
no, explain further
"digging dirt out if basement"

There are shitty people and good people of all races. Affirmative action is still wrong.

Affirmative Action is dangerous, and has killed people. The same can be said for any of our Institutions mired in diversity hiring.

The problem isn't Blacks. The problem is the people selected to run the programs, and that includes any white conservative administering AA programs.

inorite?
guess it is in-crowd code words for shit we don't need to know

Top Back Refresh