What's new

NSFW Ever stop and realize you just gotta take a piss?

PAE

🚨 King of the Who ?🚨
Member Number
Loc
🚨
Happens to me when ever I get out of the truck.

Well i thin you is younger yeah ?

You havent experienced the enlargement of the prostate yet have ya

88D3B2EF-45BC-45DC-9712-385798BD0714.jpeg

If you look close enough…. You can see the tip!!!!!!
:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

So....why is this NSFW?

I don't even read the thread title. I see the little red icon and assume I'm about to see tits or death.

Thread disappointed

The Tits portion.

26794470_032_d630.jpg

So....why is this NSFW?

I don't even read the thread title. I see the little red icon and assume I'm about to see tits or death.

Thread disappointed

I can leave my house right now and drive 2.5+ hours out to my deer lease, non-stop, and be fine.

On the way home, no matter how many times I piss before leaving, by the time I get to bucees, about 30 min from home, I’m about to explode.

It’s to the point where I just plan on stopping at bucees now no matter what.

I can leave my house right now and drive 2.5+ hours out to my deer lease, non-stop, and be fine.

On the way home, no matter how many times I piss before leaving, by the time I get to bucees, about 30 min from home, I’m about to explode.

It’s to the point where I just plan on stopping at bucees now no matter what.

A 24 pack of beer will do that to ya :flipoff2:

I usually cut myself off after 6 on Sunday mornings before heading home. :flipoff2:

All the time while driving the work truck, it's like "I pissed 45 mins ago, but you gotta go now too!" Fuck you old man time sabotaging my internals, I don't work for you.

Every time I put this fucker on, yes. Thankfully it has a crotch zipper at least.

20220128_172113.jpg

I had one of those and used it until I learned how to reliably roll in turbulence. It then sat in the closet and the gaskets rotted out. I went to a good dry top and stopped being a bitch and swimming :flipoff2:

I had one of those and used it until I learned how to reliably roll in turbulence. It then sat in the closet and the gaskets rotted out. I went to a good dry top and stopped being a bitch and swimming :flipoff2:
It was 16° degrees on the gorge today homo :flipoff2:.

Amateur.

Its all about race catheters. Thats the way to go. You can piss by the firepit on wheeling trips and no one will know. Sleeping in your tent and to lazy to get up? Just stick your leg out the door.

Black Cat catheters FTW!

Retired now. Yakked until my ears got damaged from ice water, I had a death wash swim in the gorge at flood and our family Dr yelled at me for being an irresponsible and self centered idiot as I had a newborn and wife. Boats have gotten shorter and better. The gorge comment was a little obtuse. But WTF right ? On warm summer lazy daze We used to take a case of Coors light between two of us and some would wiz in the boat. Fooked with the raft crews with UC Davis co-eds. I always beached and screeched. On Winter Class 4 no beer and no piss ever. Too clenched and adrenaline soaked.

Top Back Refresh