What's new

Enid, OK

SLOWPOKE693

🖕TROUBLES🖕
race
Member Number
Loc
Somewhere in Texas
Drove up this way to unfuck a situation on a customers rig. I just left the jobsite and am on my way to Enid to grab a hotel. Anything to do there? Any good eats? From the looks of the job , I'm going to be here a few days..... Suggestions welcome!

I take it back. Altus/Lawton is where I was.

no clue about Enid, but I have a general dislike for OK

Did you bring your Honda? Because that's not too far from Waynoka... :flipoff2:

Really, I've only only ever driven through Enid. Not much there.

Did you bring your Honda? Because that's not too far from Waynoka... :flipoff2:

Really, I've only only ever driven through Enid. Not much there.

Didn't bring the Honda. Its sitting at home stripped and ready to go to Tribe 4x4 in Ft Worth for a roof and door skins next Wednesday. Racing it at Texplex in 2 weeks. :smokin:

Saw a sign for Waynoka, whats there?

Holy Fawk. That is mom's (RIP) home town. Depression and WWII childhood there. She took us there to show us, I was about 11 yo. First time I saw a Rubber (condom) machine in a gas station..... circa 1970. :eek:

Yeah, Little Sahara is a blast. Assuming you don’t go on the weekends and don’t drive balls out all the time. So you’d have to leave your race testicles at home.

I go there sometimes to Koch. I get in and out as fast as I can. The roads are terrible there. You might need to put it in 4 low to get through some of their potholes. There used to be a good bbq wagon at the abandoned sale barn on the north end of town by ADM but I have not seen it there in a while. Last time I was by there there was a homeless guy in an rv in that lot. Well I guess he’s not technically homeless.

There is some Air Force base there. They fly these tiny little jets that accelerate and jive and juke like some ufos. Those are cool to see I have no idea what kind of jet they are

My avatar is my 11yo in Waynoka. Good times in the spring/fall.

I go there sometimes to Koch. I get in and out as fast as I can. The roads are terrible there. You might need to put it in 4 low to get through some of their potholes. There used to be a good bbq wagon at the abandoned sale barn on the north end of town by ADM but I have not seen it there in a while. Last time I was by there there was a homeless guy in an rv in that lot. Well I guess he’s not technically homeless.

There is some Air Force base there. They fly these tiny little jets that accelerate and jive and juke like some ufos. Those are cool to see I have no idea what kind of jet they are

T-38's

Pilot training base. It's in the middle of nowhere, so there's less shit to hit when they ditch them. :lmao:

Morgan/Dollar Motorsports Was down in Hennessey, don't know if they are still there or not. They ran Dennis setzer's Craftsman truck and a couple corvettes in the grand am/rolex series.

Top Back Refresh