What's new

Election spin off, where will the first riot be once Trump is announced the winner?

BIden Loses: Rioters and looters take to the cities.
Trump Loses: Rioters and looters take to the cities and get called 'Angry and Racist Sore Loser Trump Supporters'

I can't tell you where they will be but I sure as hell can tell you where they won't be 😉

BIden Loses: Rioters and looters take to the cities.
Trump Loses: Rioters and looters take to the cities and get called 'Angry and Racist Sore Loser Trump Supporters'

The issue with that is....it will be the same people either way :laughing:

Portland :confused:

But that’s business as usual there :laughing:

almost doesn't count anymore :flipoff2:

can't believe people still live there :laughing: Once "the economy" opens up, i'll bet there will be a helluva flood out of that city as people find there is more work out there

Here's where I watch streams, the chats usually funny and the animations get good once they kick off. They usually have some good music going.
https://bitwave.tv/doomtube
https://bitwave.tv/KekSec

It's kind of 4chan-ie so if that shit offends you, ignore the chat.

I'm curious where Reginkognito will be, he's the guy that got most of the rittenhouse footage, the louisville cop shooting and a few others on his stream.

Last edited:
I predict a city with a lot of :mr-t: looking to git sum loot. LIke Atlanta, Richmond, or Columbia starting tomorrow night.

IVO the White House. Bonus points if it starts in BLM PLaza.

Riot declared in Portland as rioters smash windows

Gov. Kate Brown activated the use of the state National Guard to help local law enforcement manage the unrest, according to the sheriff's office.

By ASSOCIATED PRESS
11/05/2020 04:19 AM EST

PORTLAND, Ore. — A riot was declared in Portland, Ore., and protesters took to the streets in Seattle on Wednesday as people demanded that every vote in Tuesday’s election be counted. Hundreds were protesting in both cities against President Donald Trump’s court challenges to stop the vote count in battleground states.

The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office at about 7 p.m. declared a riot after rioters were seen smashing windows at businesses. In the interest of public safety, Gov. Kate Brown activated the use of the state National Guard to help local law enforcement manage the unrest, according to the sheriff's office.

riot declared on the 4th in Oregon, of note, Nat Guard activated to help manage unrest. Election is over, Kate Brown and other blue D gov's can start their actual crack downs.

No need to riot since joe is going to take it. Not win it, take it.

Agreed.....No need to riot. although some still will. The right will suck it up, go to work, might grumble a bit, but will go back to their lives.

The NUTS have taken over the asylum.

riot declared on the 4th in Oregon, of note, Nat Guard activated to help manage unrest. Election is over, Kate Brown and other blue D gov's can start their actual crack downs.

It will be interesting to see how that goes once it is not Trump's fault...

Top Back Refresh