What's new

East Bay riot

oh... :laughing:

thats the actual east side of the bay im like 2 hills and half a mountain over, which is still the east bay for some reason

ive got a delta... thats kinda like the bay :grinpimp:

id
iot???
That​​​ you

id
iot???
That​​​ you

Wat8.jpg?1315930535.jpg

Looks like it's going to be a cluster in the Hayward/Union City area, there's a planned march starting at 4pm next to the Costco in Union City, going across 880 to Hayward City hall tomorrow, the 3rd. I have some friends boarding up their business since it's on the route and where I work is right down the street from the starting point, meh, I'll just work from home the rest of the week.

Looks like it's going to be a cluster in the Hayward/Union City area, there's a planned march starting at 4pm next to the Costco in Union City, going across 880 to Hayward City hall tomorrow, the 3rd. I have some friends boarding up their business since it's on the route and where I work is right down the street from the starting point, meh, I'll just work from home the rest of the week.

That won't be a wholesome crowd, either. :laughing: Gathering peet n moss and whatever else they find along the way in beautiful Hayward, Ca. :lmao:

Gawd dammit

All this makes me want to just stay at home

I don't want to get stuck on the freeway

Or end up an hr away from home when a riot breaks out on my street

That won't be a wholesome crowd, either. :laughing: Gathering peet n moss and whatever else they find along the way in beautiful Hayward, Ca. :lmao:

True that! i've worked in that area for the past 10 yrs, and there's always some crazy people along Mission Blvd in Hayward

Agreed. Weevil Twat is like a retarded chihuahua yipping from a puddle of its own shit - just pathetic.

A good portion of yesterday's "demonstrators" came off BART, and 95+% were from out of town.
NOTE: BART refused to shut down the Walnut Creek stations ahead of the known event :homer:
This shit's being coordinated on social media by the folks who manipulate the useful idiots.
Danville is scheduled to get hit today.

Not really, BART shut down many stations and trains did not stop.

Walnut Creek BART was shut down around 6pm on and off the last few days depending on what was happening.
I get on at Pleasant Hill.

Not really, BART shut down many stations and trains did not stop.

Walnut Creek BART was shut down around 6pm on and off the last few days depending on what was happening.
I get on at Pleasant Hill.

Correct, but BART didn't shut down earlier (when the bulk of the 3000 "tourists" commuted to their riot job).
Not saying BART should've shut down WC & PH stations, just that it was requested by LEOs & they said "no".

I don't think restricting travel is the answer, but cops handing out gas & bean bags like glitter at a rave might be :laughing:

Kurtuleas whats the situation in discovery bay?

my boss just ran out of the office to head home

There was a rumor that they were gunna riot in our little MILFway shopping center at 5 yesterday.

At 4:30, i pulled my boat into the MILFway gas station to fill up before putting it in the water, and I lost a bead on the trailer. Of course, I didn't have spare, so as I was dealing with all that, i started thinking....DAMN! It is almost 5, I don't have any of my firearms on me and I am stuck here!

but....needless to say, nothing happened.

The night before however, some asshole was walking door to door at 4:30 am checking car handles to see if any cars were open. Mulitple people have him on camera. He got into my truck which my 9 year old left open, but I don't leave anything in it.

There was a rumor that they were gunna riot in our little MILFway shopping center at 5 yesterday.

At 4:30, i pulled my boat into the MILFway gas station to fill up before putting it in the water, and I lost a bead on the trailer. Of course, I didn't have spare, so as I was dealing with all that, i started thinking....DAMN! It is almost 5, I don't have any of my firearms on me and I am stuck here!

but....needless to say, nothing happened.

The night before however, some asshole was walking door to door at 4:30 am checking car handles to see if any cars were open. Mulitple people have him on camera. He got into my truck which my 9 year old left open, but I don't leave anything in it.

oh that sucks, with the riot rumor i bet the amount of milfs were at an all time low too:laughing:

and ya i have a feeling anything riot/looting related about our area are just rumors to freak people out or half ass attempts to rally people together that wont pan out

No it's not. Walnut Creek is gangsta. There's not a better place around WC besides WC to do it. Pimps reside there. Underclassmen who are strung out on weed, live there. Future yuppie failures and millennials with apartments paid for by daddy and mommy hang in those streets. It's a meat market paradise for coddled Caucasians and Starbucks baristas looking for a man. Walnut Creek will someday be Contra Costa County's inner ghetto, gentrification be damned.

Things must change quick. I spent years in WC, running amok all over the place with my friends. Lived there and worked there for like ten years. We'd have barfights at Kavana's, Blarney Stone, WPLJs, Abernathys, etc. Nothing gansta about it, just a bunch of yuppies that turn away at the first sign of trouble.

Anyway, what's the scoop on any activity in those areas? Danville end up getting any protests or looting? Pleasanton? San Ramon?

Hayward library could burn, don't miss that job at all.

Things must change quick. I spent years in WC, running amok all over the place with my friends. Lived there and worked there for like ten years. We'd have barfights at Kavana's, Blarney Stone, WPLJs, Abernathys, etc. Nothing gansta about it, just a bunch of yuppies that turn away at the first sign of trouble.

Anyway, what's the scoop on any activity in those areas? Danville end up getting any protests or looting? Pleasanton? San Ramon?

Blarney Stone & Abernathys have been closed for 20+ years. Crogans for 10. Used to play darts with friends who were on the Blarney Stone dart team.
WPLJs became a tweaker/coke/meth sales place for a while.... I think it got shut down, but has since re-opened as Retro Junkie (ironic eh?).

You left out Dan's & Mr Lucky's. (both still going strong... well normally)

Danville was fine.... on the day of the looting (it was bands going city to city, not protestors) Danville PD set up road blocks at each end of Danville Blvd.
People were rerouted onto freeway.... My wife was coming back from Pleasanton and took City Streets thinking they would shut down the Highway (they did the next night).

Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 12.12.54 PM.png

In Oakland, last night sounded more like a 4th of July; lot of fireworks being shot of in the numbers area.

In Oakland, last night sounded more like a 4th of July; lot of fireworks being shot of in the numbers area.

Cool.

At least those in the numbers area know to fuck around in the numbers area because, the numbers area can burn and Oakland would be a better place for it.

Cool.

At least those in the numbers area know to fuck around in the numbers area because, the numbers area can burn and Oakland would be a better place for it.

Very true. I learned about the "numba's" when I told a black coworker that I was moving to Oakland and I was happy to find out that I'm a good distance away from that.

Top Back Refresh