What's new

Dyam, I guess they really aren’t fucking around.

Landslide

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Black militia clown shoots three of his group... accidentally. :lmao:

[:mr-t:]I dunno how the gat went off lotsa times hurting 3 muthas, I was home your Honor and you kin ax my moms and dats a fact[/:mr-t:]

wow :shaking:

Other racial justice protesters who have staged peaceful marches daily since the death of Taylor in March faced off with NFAC militants, saying they don't agree with their tactics of displaying guns and weaponry.

The Louisville organization of Black Lives Matter has distanced itself from the coalition, accusing the armed group of being “outside agitators," WDRB reported.

only some black lives matter :rasta:

The way their 22s jam, I'm surprised ANYONE in that group had an "accident".

Someone needs an NFAC Cone of Shame for this.

Shooter can't claim "accidental" - he's literally a member of the "Not Fucking Around Coalition" - sounds like multiple attempted homicides.

fuckssakes.jpg

I like how the dude on the left side of the thumbnail/main photo has no optic and his rear iron sight folded down. Significantly better than his buddy on the right side that has his SKS slung aroundjust his neck upside down, and what appears to be a bandolier of .308 or similar rather than the 7.62x39 his rifle actually requires.

But they aren’t fucking around!

Was up there yesterday. Other groups were there too. Honestly, I was more worried about my vehicle getting stolen then the screwing around idiots being stupid. Lots of cops there and at the fringes. Seen another group nearby walking in the direction towards Jefferson Park. Whites and armed. Nothing happening, so I went to Knob Creek gun shop and back to Ft Knox. Knob Creek gun shop and range is almost like going to a gun show. They have lots of almost everything.

What's this boy's qualification to comment on these matters? He's a 'survivalist' or ex-military maybe a knuckle-dragging ground pounder? Not good enough, does he have any reasonable qualification?

I don't really need a gun before the boogaloo if there is one, because there are going to be plenty laying for me to pick up. That first wave of self-appointed Heroes is going down fast.

Last edited:
I don't care about the opinions of most women, nor boys from Texas.

When Texas ejects the 5 million Illegals living there and goes and gets the other 10 million they let through the border to other States, then Texans have a Right to talk about anything political. Until then, Texans need to stfu.

So none of them crossed in Cali, New Mexico or Arizona, they all came in from Texas? Your argument is not based on facts apparently......

So none of them crossed in Cali, New Mexico or Arizona, they all came in from Texas? Your argument is not based on facts apparently......

Texas is over half the border problem. That means 15 million border hoppers passed through Texas. I was being generous: it's probably more.

People from those other States don't claim any special attributes by being from those States.

Texans try to cash in on being from Texas, it's right in the guy's video description.

"Dear Black Militia (NFAC), From a Good Ol' Texas Boy, Go See Mat Best"

I feel that the Texas branding is undeserved. I don't care about Farfugnugen because I owned a VW, I don't care about iApple because I had to work on them, and I don't care about Texas because Texas is the pipeline for half the illegals in this country. Simple as.

Texas is over half the border problem. That means 15 million border hoppers passed through Texas. I was being generous: it's probably more.

People from those other States don't claim any special attributes by being from those States.

Texans try to cash in on being from Texas, it's right in the guy's video description.

I feel that the Texas branding is undeserved. I don't care about Farfugnugen because I owned a VW, I don't care about iApple because I had to work on them, and I don't care about Texas because Texas is the pipeline for half the illegals in this country. Simple as.

Texans are uninteresting simpletons who's entire identity is wrapped up in where they happened to be fired out of thier moms vag. Once you realize this they are easy to ignore. If you point out anything that goes against their pre conceived notion or hypocracy you get a "yes but it's different here". Watch their head explode when you tell them houston has stricter enviornmental air regulations than LA "well we have them strict here because the smogs bad, unlike the commies in LA":homer:, or some other state has looser gun laws than theirs.

I can guarantee you that I work with Illegals almost every day when I'm on jobsites. And I don't give a flying fuck where these guys crossed or the fact that they are out here working. 99% of the ones I see on jobsites are some of the hardest working motherfuckers you will ever meet and willing to do jobs that us lazy Americans would not do regardless of pay rate. Somebody has to build rebar cages on site in 110° heat with no shade for 12hrs a day..... Somebody has to stand next to the auger and shovel off the spoils as it comes out of the ground..... Somebody has to build the forms for the slab to sit on..... Sure as fuck can't get any Americans to do that shit down here when the government tit is provided as an alternative option to being homeless and starving to death. Illegals don't have that option for the most part, so they work their asses off to get them through. IMO there are quite a few Americans that shoud be watching these Illegals and taking notes on how to better themselves and their families lives.

Last edited:
I can guarantee you that I work with Illegals almost every day when I'm on jobsites. And I don't give a flying fuck where these guys crossed or the fact that they are out here working. 99% of the ones I see on jobsites are some of the hardest working motherfuckers you will ever meet and willing to do jobs that us lazy Americans would not do regardless of pay rate. Somebody has to build rebar cages on site in 110° heat with no shade for 12hrs a day..... Somebody has to stand next to the auger and shovel off the spoils as it comes out of the ground..... Somebody has to build the forms for the slab to sit on..... Sure as fuck can't get any Americans to do that shit down here when the government tit is provided as an alternative option to being homeless and starving to death. Illegals don't have that option for the most part, so they work their asses off to get them through. IMO there are quite a few Americans that shoud be watching these Illegals and taking notes on how to better themselves and their families lives.

Fuck. Off.

Your arguments are retard-level as well.

It's also moral justification: You are guilty, and you should be guilty. Muh 'jobs Americans won't do' bullshit. You're Rationalizing, because you know it's bullshit.

If you have to pay more to get the work done, then you have to pay more, take less profit, less projects get done... etc. Which is just fine. The hyper-activity of especially construction is not a good thing.

Like you said, it's a cheap, lazy way to solve a problem, and you are trying to convince people that your cheap, lazy viewpoint should be accepted. Well, no.

Take your cheap, lazy ass and fuck off. You fucking Rationalizing loser.

At least you admitted it though, but not for any good reasons. You did because you expect us to buy your Boomer rationalizing bullshit.

You PERFECTLY illustrated my point. Texas IS the problem, and Texans ARE the problem.

Texans are uninteresting simpletons who's entire identity is wrapped up in where they happened to be fired out of thier moms vag. Once you realize this they are easy to ignore. If you point out anything that goes against their pre conceived notion or hypocracy you get a "yes but it's different here". Watch their head explode when you tell them houston has stricter enviornmental air regulations than LA "well we have them strict here because the smogs bad, unlike the commies in LA":homer:, or some other state has looser gun laws than theirs.

I've been successfully ignoring these fags since I lived in Wyoming and I was taught that Texans are fags for wearing their jeans inside their boots.

Unfortunately, the State is pregnant with a hive of Illegals and the white parasites like SLOWPOKE693 who justify them, and they are part of the Electoral College. Also, once an Illegal gets legitimized on Slowpoke's jobsite, the Illegals are free to spread to other States.

I've been saying it for years, too, before I showed back up at the other board to burn my account down.

Texas Pride is a cancer, it should be mocked everywhere you see it.

I've been successfully ignoring these fags since I lived in Wyoming and I was taught that Texans are fags for wearing their jeans inside their boots.

Unfortunately, the State is pregnant with a hive of Illegals and the white parasites like SLOWPOKE693 who justify them, and they are part of the Electoral College. Also, once an Illegal gets legitimized on Slowpoke's jobsite, the Illegals are free to spread to other States.

I've been saying it for years, too, before I showed back up at the other board to burn my account down.

That's kind of extreme! I wouldnt call it a cancer, just easy to make fun of and the easiest of people to troll in person and online. Overall nice people though.

Guess what you stupid fuck..... Im not from here. Born and raised in RI/MA and moved out here a few years ago because of a job offer. I'm an outsider down here, stand out like a sore thumb, and don't give a fuck. The second I open my mouth and the Boston accent leaves my lips all heads within earshot tend to swivel around in my direction and stare. I find it quite amusing. :laughing: I don't post what I post beating my chest claiming to be Texas proud or whatever the fuck your calling it, I post what I observe in real life day to day. Seems your trying to pull an Eviltwat and telling me how it is here when your way up there and know nothing of the goings on here. You see how far the twat is getting with that game in other threads, right? :shaking:

Ill second this.

Most of guys that are Foremans english is their second language. They work hard...most white guys that go work for them quit quickly. They also dont fuck equipment up or bitch about stupid shit. Great guys

Edit: they also dont lie to me, if they did something stupid and it breaks they tell me what happened. Most of the other crews will try to lie

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh