What's new

Drink of death

montrose818

Banned
Member Number
Loc
SoCal
This one time my buddy and I mixed four loko, cognac, and wine. Insanity ensured.

Forget that classy drink. Whats the nastiest unhealthiest shit youve mixed?
​​​​​

Ice 101 proof peppermint schnapps and mug root beer isn't terrible.

A bottle of 99 Blackberries and Sprite. Flavors just cancelled out tasted like straight rubbing alcohol.

Mixed together a bunch of different whiskies and scotch with margarita mix. My dad didn't care if I drank his liquor, but I didn't want to drink a ton of one bottle of something so I mixed all that shit to take to a party. :homer:

Made really, really, really shitty wine once in a buddies bath tub and let it ferment in a few of those 5 gallon water cooler things. Worked, but god was it disgusting.

While stationed in Korea, I was introduced to “Kettles”. It was literally a Tea kettle, ice, Soju (Korean vodka?), and some kind of juice. The stupid shit I’ve done on Tequila is nothing compared to the stupid shit done on Soju :homer:

Didnt make it but got straight up black out drunk from some jungle juice at a wedding reception. Yea it was the most white trash wedding I've ever been to, to this day. Hence the liquor choice.

I worked at a corporate jet/general aviation airport in college and one of the based jet flight crews gave us all their expired stock of mini bottles. We did what any 20yr old airport worker college students would do, we decided to mix them all into a "long island ice tea". I can still taste that puke in my mouth and that was over 15years ago.

I worked at a corporate jet/general aviation airport in college and one of the based jet flight crews gave us all their expired stock of mini bottles. We did what any 20yr old airport worker college students would do, we decided to mix them all into a "long island ice tea". I can still taste that puke in my mouth and that was over 15years ago.

Welp I was gonna post something similar. At my old local hangout we came up with the Darth Vader, just a Long Island but instead of the sour we used Jaegermeister. Fucking disgusting drink. Knocked you on your ass though.

I don't remember either and I try not to drink nasty shit, I'll just pour it down the drain. Those shenanigans ended in High School.

One time I built a little box out of wood that just barely held a fifth of vodka. One of my friends got that fifth to take to the local big State U we toured as part of high school to college thingy, and we didn't drink it all since we got stuck with the stuck up Smarty girls. So now I had a fifth of vodka mixed with sugary iced tea, and it was so precious I couldn't throw it away.

So I buried it in the little woods portion of my yard and it stayed there a couple of weeks until it grew little tendrils of mold in it. Booze being precious when you're 16, me and my buddy drank it later. We didn't get sick.

Also I was a metal-head type of potheady guy playing 'bad boy', and of course I didn't know that girls actually liked that so I was surprised when I hooked up with two of the Smarty girls later who I normally never came in contact with. One of them even came out to the smoking area in front of school to talk to me, her books clutched across her chest as my long-haired friends watched in stunned silence, like a scene from an 80s booby-movie. I can't believe that shit happened to me :lmao:

It's all been downhill since then. Oh wait there was the Brazilian exchange student who was into pot too. Yes, Everboob hooked up with the hot Brazilian exchange student who was basically a Princess back in Brazil with a palace with servants and limos and shit. :lmao: I also screwed some porkers too, I had no pride.

This one time my buddy and I mixed four loko, cognac, and wine. Insanity ensured.

Forget that classy drink. Whats the nastiest unhealthiest shit youve mixed?
​​​​​

Not gonna lie, I'm a 43 year old grown-ass man, and I fawking love 4 Loko.

I wouldn't really call them "drinks of death" but, Tequila & grapefruit juice - they pretty much neutralize each other so its like drinking water. Chocolate milk w/Seagrams 7 isn't too bad if you mix it just right.

Back in high school (1980s) Everclear and strawberry Kool-Aid fucked me up pretty good.

Last edited:
Everclear 190 quart and Jack Daniel's, Jim Beam, Southern Comfort, Orange Juice, Hot Chocolate, Amaretto.

Didnt wake up for 2 days.

This was back in 1982 in The Springs as the locals call the area.

Everclear + shot glass. I do not recommend.

5 gallon Igloo water cooler, ~1/3 full of 190 everclear, rest filled with ice and juice. man you can drink that shit all night long it doesn't taste like alcohol at all. Goats Milk is what we call it, but I haven't had it in awhile.

Everclear + shot glass. I do not recommend.

we were hanging out in a parking lot in our late teens when a buddy rolled up in his ford ranger and fell out of the truck. The truck was in gear so it kept going. When we found his truck down the hill in the bushes there was a bottle of everclear in it. We all tried it. It took your breath away and tasted like something you really shouldn’t drink.

we were hanging out in a parking lot in our late teens when a buddy rolled up in his ford ranger and fell out of the truck. The truck was in gear so it kept going. When we found his truck down the hill in the bushes there was a bottle of everclear in it. We all tried it. It took your breath away and tasted like something you really shouldn’t drink.

My mom worked at a college research center for 10 years when I was young. They did all sorts of lab work breeding and crossbreeding different plants etc.

We were all sitting around talking about old stories a few years ago and I mentioned making drinks with everclear. She gave me the weirdest look and asked if you were supposed to drink it. Uhh yeah that's the point 🤣. She said that at the Christmas party at the lab everyone was mixing drinks using the cleaning solvent they bought by the barrel and she thought it was the craziest thing. It was everclear in a barrel, leave it to WSU to buy booze to use to clean instruments. :lmao:

Back in the day I was sitting in a bar when my buddy Pete walked in and sat down on the opposite side. I can't remember who bought the other the first shot, but soon it turned into a contest who could buy the nastiest shot for the other guy. I'll never forget the look on his face when he took a shot of well scotch. Anchors Away I think was the name of it.

I won.

The only one that really did make me think I was gonna die wasn't even really a mixed drink.

Buddy got some proper Everclear on a trip out of state (We get the watered down shit here in WA) and we dumped it in a pitcher with a can of sliced pineapple. Drank all of it between 4-5 of us while we were out partying that night but on the ride home I was shit faced and hungry so I set to eating the Everclear soaked pineapple... all of it. I don't know how the fuck I got to work the next morning on time but I did, and threw up every 10-15 minutes for the first couple hours of the day.

I got a ration of shit from buddy's mom that evening because apparently I'd puked on the back patio after we got back that night and the dogs found it delicious so she had two drunk pugs stumbling around the house.

While stationed in Korea, I was introduced to “Kettles”. It was literally a Tea kettle, ice, Soju (Korean vodka?), and some kind of juice. The stupid shit I’ve done on Tequila is nothing compared to the stupid shit done on Soju :homer:

Can confirm soju is 10x worse than tequila type stupidity.

Butterscotch Schnapps and Cream Soda.....been almost 25 years and I can still taste it if I think about it...

The only one that really did make me think I was gonna die wasn't even really a mixed drink.

Buddy got some proper Everclear on a trip out of state (We get the watered down shit here in WA) and we dumped it in a pitcher with a can of sliced pineapple. Drank all of it between 4-5 of us while we were out partying that night but on the ride home I was shit faced and hungry so I set to eating the Everclear soaked pineapple... all of it. I don't know how the fuck I got to work the next morning on time but I did, and threw up every 10-15 minutes for the first couple hours of the day.

I got a ration of shit from buddy's mom that evening because apparently I'd puked on the back patio after we got back that night and the dogs found it delicious so she had two drunk pugs stumbling around the house.

:lmao:. I never ever puked the next day until I started drinking everclear. Fuck that shit. We can get high octane everclear at Walmart here so check who you're shopping with.

When you run out of Red Bull or Monster do not substitute it with beer in Jagerbombs. That is nasty. :barf:

The drink of death we used to make is called Baby Killas. Drink half a 40 then fill the rest up with 50/50 Tvarski 100 and Spicy V8. Its called a BabyKilla because it will make you such a fool you wont be making any babies that night.

Warm Jack Daniels, chasing it with Boones Farm strawberry hill.
Cherry sloe gin straight out of the bottle, almost as hot as coffee from sitting in the sun.
High school shenanigans.

Top Back Refresh