What's new

Downtime

Austin

Blame Canada
Member Number
Loc
St.Louis, MO
Sorry about that, apparently unlimited storage doesn't mean unlimited storage :mad3:

Big thanks to those that reached out to give me a heads up.

Party on Garth.

the site's backups were not erasing the older ones as new ones were being created and it filled the drive.

Fixed that .... we good ....

Party On Wayne :beer:

Damn I posted a reply and got an Error 500 message I was afraid I had tipped the board into a black hole

I was just dreading the thought of going to the "other site" to see if anyone posted info on what happened here. Thankfully I don't have to do that now. :laughing:

I did venture over there without allerting anyone of my presence and saw nothing, like they give a flying fornication about the likes of us here.

I was just dreading the thought of going to the "other site" to see if anyone posted info on what happened here. Thankfully I don't have to do that now. :laughing:

I had a fleeting thought that the syrup suckers at VS got an injunction to shut this place down.

Wait, so you're the administrator, yet you're member # 2?

WHO DOES NUMBER TWO WORK FOR?!

Wait, so you're the administrator, yet you're member # 2?

WHO DOES NUMBER TWO WORK FOR?!

There's a default "Administrator" account created when you install vbulletin.

Also, I LoL'd at the 500 error....was like oops, someone broke the software, good thing it was just drive space lol

This is bullshit. Old ragged ass broke ass website. Bang on the side of the tank with the key on until you hear the fuel pump squeal.

:flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh