What's new

Double Splined Rear Axles

[memphis]

Web wheeler
Member Number
I’ll be needing to buy double splined shafts for my custom rear D44 for my willys project.

This is not a race jeep, I don’t need the best of the best 300.

Looking for 30 spline on both ends, who is a vendor that I can trust

Last edited:
[memphis said:
;n263960]I’ll be needing to buy double splined shafts for my custom rear D44 for my willys project.

This is not a race jeep, I don’t need the best of the best 300.

Looking for 30 spline on both ends

and your question is? :flipoff2:

I just got some semi-funky double splined 300m shafts for a Dana 60 44 hybrid through Mark Williams. Expensive but are really really nice and were on time.

Dutchman, Moser, Foote

Im not sure what the deal is with foote. I called them dirrectly and they had zero interested in small order individual shafts and told my they only dealt with quantity orders for vendors.

Ive heard thier name for years and dont understand how or why

I thought Branik was the company that doesn’t get back to people?

Im not sure what the deal is with foote. I called them dirrectly and they had zero interested in small order individual shafts and told my they only dealt with quantity orders for vendors.

Ive heard thier name for years and dont understand how or why

I don't think any of them do small one off custom jobs.

[memphis said:
;n265129]I thought Branik was the company that doesn’t get back to people?

How bout you call and email them.. then report back here.. let's make it fair.. try and contact before koh and after.. I do know rcv will answer your phone call and be more than willing to cut you some custom shafts. They'll even do non 300m :smokin:

How bout you call and email them.. then report back here.. let's make it fair.. try and contact before koh and after.. I do know rcv will answer your phone call and be more than willing to cut you some custom shafts. They'll even do non 300m :smokin:

RCV was going to be my first try anyway since I was planning to buy their 30 spline drive flanges. Unless Yukon is better for any reason.

Or they will take your money promise to do your shafts for 12 months like a member on here experienced. Or like me you contact them 10 times through phone, email and never get a response. I’m lucky I didn’t give them money.

I contacted them in April last year.

Or they will take your money promise to do your shafts for 12 months like a member on here experienced. Or like me you contact them 10 times through phone, email and never get a response. I’m lucky I didn’t give them money.

I contacted them in April last year.

Are you talking rcv?

Oh lol.. sounds like my experience. Im sure glad most other small businesses don't use their business model .. small business is no excuse for not answering phones or returning emails. If they can race they can afford a minimum wage phone answerer imo..

Top Back Refresh