What's new

Double Masks?

heard that on the liberal talk radio station that sometimes plays decent music. said to wear the good mask under your homemade cloth mask/scarf/hankie. reasoning was the new super contagious strain of the wuhan flu

Don't have time to read into every single thread. I simply looked for obvious thread titles.

Obviously ... this isn't an executive order (yet). But between Levine, Biden, and other powers that be --- we could be moving that direction. Sleepy needs to backpedal from his announcement that there is nothing we can do to change the trajectory.

Personally .... I think Levine wants us to wear tampons up our noses. That way we get to know what other applicable parties have to go through.

Trick-to-eat-with-a-mask.gif

Wonder If our Queen will mandate this when she makes her weeklypronouncemnets from her throne room

Don't have time to read into every single thread. I simply looked for obvious thread titles.

Obviously ... this isn't an executive order (yet). But between Levine, Biden, and other powers that be --- we could be moving that direction. Sleepy needs to backpedal from his announcement that there is nothing we can do to change the trajectory.

Personally .... I think Levine wants us to wear tampons up our noses. That way we get to know what other applicable parties have to go through.

Must suck living in Paxtonia.... Move north, nobody up here cares :flipoff2:... Seriously though.... I haven't worn a mask through this entire thing. The breakfast joint we go to (home in the wall type place) is filled with old folks, no masks to be seen. Some people do wear them, but nobody cares if you don't. I work in Lancaster county, don't really go anywhere there though other than work. I don't wear one at work.

Regardless, fawk that tranny, she's not even in the medical field.

Top Back Refresh