What's new

Dogs of Irate 4x4

This dork will just sit here for hours, if he's not in his chair. Just sniffing, watching
1000010723.jpg
1000010722.jpg

LOL. I love mine to death, but there’s no way I’ll get BCs again as pets. The most mentally unstable dogs I’ve ever seen.
I kinda have to disagree with you. Strictly as pets, ya maybe they are a bit much. But give them a job and make it rewarding for them and they'll work their ass off for you.

Mentally unstable? No. Handlers who arent up to the challenge is the downfall of most working breeds. Especially Border Collies.

I kinda have to disagree with you. Strictly as pets, ya maybe they are a bit much. But give them a job and make it rewarding for them and they'll work their ass off for you.

Mentally unstable? No. Handlers who arent up to the challenge is the downfall of most working breeds. Especially Border Collies.
Our Creepy Neighbor has one he lets attack him, it attacked my boyfriend, and he keeps it locked in his truck. He and the dog fight bad enough when he gets back into the truck that the dog ends up crying out sometimes.

I believe he lives in city limits so I'm not sure that dog gets exercise.

We feel so bad for that dog.

Our Creepy Neighbor has one he lets attack him, it attacked my boyfriend, and he keeps it locked in his truck. He and the dog fight bad enough when he gets back into the truck that the dog ends up crying out sometimes.

I would have a real hard time keeping my cool if I witnessed that. :mad3:

Maybe ... does neighbor have sunroof, does he need machete?... sounds to me dog needs new people..that one is no bueno!..:mad3:

I would have a real hard time keeping my cool if I witnessed that. :mad3:
Maybe ... does neighbor have sunroof, does he need machete?... sounds to me dog needs new people..that one is no bueno!..:mad3:
I haven't seen him actually hit the dog. Beating an animal is a felony now so I could call that in.

The dog definitely needs new people. This guy is so weird not one person that I've talked to has liked him. None of the contractors working the property and putting the house in or any of the neighbors that have met him.

He was screaming at me a couple of months ago that our dogs had been on his property. SCREAMING at me while I'm asking, "What are you talking about? When?"
He wouldn't answer me, so I went to the house to get rid of the huge box and the dead rodent I was carrying. Ste came around the corner asking what the yelling was about. He ran out to the fence when I told him and asked the guy WTF? The dude RAN and hid on the other side of his house. Ste is 5'8" and not scary. But the dude ran. He's about 70ish years old and strong af. Always with a shovel, pick or pitchfork in his hands.

Our dogs do not leave our property unless it's with us. They have not been over to his place at all.

After 5 hrs of hey, you my human aren't going to work! Let's play... he's been a blurr every picture I've taken today..lol :usa::lmao: oh yeah he found the glue trap , that was fun glad it was on carpet and his lil@$$ is light!. He was still sqaulling, poor guy . They are sticky fuqn traps I got stuck to one I opened up.. mfr..:flipoff2:

Attachments

• 20240824_093733.jpg
    20240824_093733.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 2
  • 20240824_093759.jpg
    20240824_093759.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 2
After 5 hrs of hey, you my human aren't going to work! Let's play... he's been a blurr every picture I've taken today..lol :usa::lmao: oh yeah he found the glue trap , that was fun glad it was on carpet and his lil@$$ is light!. He was still sqaulling, poor guy . They are sticky fuqn traps I got stuck to one I opened up.. mfr..:flipoff2:
Ste dropped a glue trap with a live mouse on it on our puppy's head. Marti has long hair on his ears, so it was drama. I used olive oil to get it off him and we never used those again.

Jersey Girl turned 16 the other day. If it was not for her hips going she would still be running and playing as much as she can. Still does- just in shorter increments when she is having a good day.

Sadly the bad days are also catching up to her, not sure how much longer she will hang in- though I have said that for the last 2 years...

Got her when she was only 5 weeks old.

Attachments

• unnamed (82).jpg
    unnamed (82).jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1
  • unnamed (83).jpg
    unnamed (83).jpg
    38 KB · Views: 2
I think we are taking this little guy home in the next few day. My therapist at PT mentioned today that her best friend was trying to rehome her puppy due to unforseen circumstances so I casually asked about it. He's a 10 week old pure bred English Mastiff with AKC paperwork and just got his shots and a clean bill of health from the vet. I love big dogs and so does the wife and I think he would make a good addition to the Slowpoke family. :smokin:

20240820_150128.jpg

The owner named him Diesel and that's got to go for obvious reasons. Once we get him here and comfortable we will come up with a new name that's not so :rainbow:.

When I didn't hear anything back about the puppy I figured someone had already claimed him but an hour ago I got the text that it's all set and that we can go get him Monday evening. :smokin:

Resized_2.jpg

white-rhino

I wasn't looking for "Clyde" also to be honest I didn't think I was ready, however there has been a more Than positive change in me since he was gifted to me by friends!. If not for Bonnie there would be no Clyde.:usa: image2021-07-24 16-25-38-79386d.jpg
:usa:
And yes apparently I was up for the challenge. Clyde is awesome! Love him so much already! Even though he's a lil terror!

My knucklehead goes to work with me most days, spends her time with the two farm labs. Lot of activity for a 10 year old boxer mutt.

(The two labs and her, jumping at a bird in a tree).

1000005106.jpg

Yesterday, she got a mouse that shot out from under a tractor bucket as I lifted it. Played with it for a while, not sure if she ate it or not, I had to get back to work. She's been a good mouser, probably a skill from time as a stray.

She normally naps as soon as we get home from the farm. So worn out that I put chips in her lip and she doesn't notice.

1000004557.jpg

My knucklehead goes to work with me most days, spends her time with the two farm labs. Lot of activity for a 10 year old boxer mutt.

(The two labs and her, jumping at a bird in a tree).

1000005106.jpg

Yesterday, she got a mouse that shot out from under a tractor bucket as I lifted it. Played with it for a while, not sure if she ate it or not, I had to get back to work. She's been a good mouser, probably a skill from time as a stray.

She normally naps as soon as we get home from the farm. So worn out that I put chips in her lip and she doesn't notice.

1000004557.jpg

Not a mouser per say but he's one hell of a Voler, lift a bale and he's on them. He'll eat them till his gut is full then puke them up and go for more

1724587139101.png

1724587177339.png

Top Back Refresh