What's new

Did you guys watch the whole Trump speach.

Did you guys watch the whole Trump speach.

• 25%

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • 50%

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 75%

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • 100%

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
I can't watch Trump speak for more than 30 seconds without looking for the nearest sledge hammer.

I made it about half way. Not long after he said "Bullshit" and the crowd went wild. I am disappointed there were not more camera angles, would have liked to see the masses he was talking to.

I made it about half way. Not long after he said "Bullshit" and the crowd went wild. I am disappointed there were not more camera angles, would have liked to see the masses he was talking to.
I will give Trump credit for a bunch of ROFL one-liners. A one-liner is about as much as I can take from him. My favorite was "Because it came from CHY-NA" during the news conference last spring. The facial expressions that came with it were priceless.

If you had to finish this sentence with a political theme, how would you?

I am pro __________________________________________________ _____________________.

:laughing: :flipoff2:

Nothing less than 25%?

He's living in an alternate universe. That whole video looked like a carnival sideshow hustle.

I'll go with this legal opnion...................................

"For roughly 150 years, Congress has proceeded with the understanding that it can challenge electoral votes. The claim of unilateral authority of the Vice President would run counter to both constitutional and statutory language. It would allow a Vice President to effectively negate election. It would be an invitation to tyranny to bestow such unchecked authority in a single person."

Last edited:
I don't watch Trump anymore. Haven't since election night.

I got to watch about half while at the office. Being at work I still had shit to do so I tuned in to listen. So I voted 50% because that's about what I actually watched.

If you had to finish this sentence with a political theme, how would you?

I am pro __________________________________________________ _____________________.

:laughing: :flipoff2:

...personal liberty, pro smaller government, pro smaller military, pro immigration reform, pro term limits, pro POTUS age limits, pro anti-nation building, pro breaking ties with The House of Saud, pro dismantling the Space Force before it gets off the ground, pro dismantling the redundant spy/police agencies...for starters.

...personal liberty, pro smaller government, pro smaller military, pro immigration reform, pro term limits, pro POTUS age limits, pro anti-nation building, pro breaking ties with The House of Saud, pro dismantling the Space Force before it gets off the ground, pro dismantling the redundant spy/police agencies...for starters.

Wow man... we align a lot more than I thought. :grinpimp:

Also. SDCJ is pretty close to those "pro's" too... Look at us, all getting along! :flipoff2:

Wow man... we align a lot more than I thought. :grinpimp:

Also. SDCJ is pretty close to those "pro's" too... Look at us, all getting along! :flipoff2:

I had faith in ya. Two things I want in people I associate with is the ability to think critically, and to be respectful of alternative POV's. I don't think much of organized religion, but you don't see me bashing people that are involved, (of course excepting pedo's, jihadists, etc.).

Sadly the machine is so big, and so entrenched I don't see much of my wish list coming true.

When I voted for him in 16 I was promised a government so small he could hold it in his hands. didn't deliver no vote in 20. :usa:

I liked Trump's policies for the most part. I voted for him twice, but never thought that he was perfection. His penchant for hyperbole was annoying, but I wouldn't go as far as to say he lied about everything. He was his own worst enemy and never failed to miss an good opportunity to STFU. Other than that, I liked him as POTUS just fine. Now he is just being stupid.

I don’t watch or listen to our “leaders” speak. I didn’t listen to a single word of it because I wouldn’t have believed any of it anyway

Top Back Refresh