Diamond C vs Diamond T

montrose818

Banned
Member Number
Loc
SoCal
What the heck? Is this the same brand? They have different websites

Wondering if anyone knows.. thanks

Diamond C is the catdaddy. Diamind T looks like everything else north Texas/Oklahoma is churning out. Different locations too.

Diamond C has an "engineered" neck as the salesmen like to say. See how the neck is essentially one piece? Only brand I know that does that.

Click image for larger version Name:	feature_LPD_engineered-gooseneck.jpg Views:	0 Size:	475.2 KB ID:	342554

That looks to be a pretty nice trailer. The extra work just to do the front that way speaks volumes.

Diamond C is the catdaddy. Diamind T looks like everything else north Texas/Oklahoma is churning out. Different locations too.

Diamond C has an "engineered" neck as the salesmen like to say. See how the neck is essentially one piece? Only brand I know that does that.

so they are a whole difference brand then?

Yes i am a fan of diamond C

There's a diamond C dealer near me, I've crawled all over them and was really impressed by the build quality, definitely on my short list

"hays trailer sales" multiple locations in the state, might be worth the drive

I'm also really happy with my loadtrail for the price point

I got it from "the trailer guys" in big springs tx

so they are a whole difference brand then?

I dont see anything that makes me believe theyre related.

I really wanted one of their trailers, but couldn't swallow the several thousand more premium.

Load trail can die in a fire. Getting busted several times for having hundreds of illegals is a hard pass for me.

Last edited:

The frame rails vary in cross section to. Looks very well thought out with actual engineering.

Too bad they use a weak ass box break on the top of the bed. It doesn't take much to damage it. I looked at them before I bought my dump trailer and that was a definite no, so I didn't really look any further.

I went with Maxxd and I'm really happy with it. It was even on sale for quite a bit less than anything else, so it was a no Brainer. They use a piece that continues down and then 45s back into the wall.

I bought a Diamond C car hauler last fall.
Two issues.
First one was they built the ramp slides on too tight of a tolerance. First load on it was a little Jeep pos and I had to use a pry bar to pull my ramp out to unload. I was pissed. I called the dealer in Vegas and they said call the manufacturer, we don't fix trailers we just sell them. I called Diamond C and they paid a local shop to fix it. Yes, I could have done it, but remember the pissed off part of a BRAND NEW TRAILER that you cant put the ramps in properly.
Second issue was the vin tag sticker was falling half off when I bought it. Again the Manufacturer made it right and sent a new one out.
So overall I'm happy and would recommend Diamond C. They took care of the issues quickly.
Mine is a 22'. 20' deck 2' dovetail. 14k. It is built pretty beefy and all welding looks good, with the before mentioned issue.
I put the HF box down in the tongue and it was like it was made for it. The upper HF box is for the new Badlands 12k winch. I should probably brace the brackets for it up more

And pictures cause everyone likes pictures

photo52594.jpg

photo52595.jpg

Dad has a diamond c bumper pull dump trailer. It was a noticable step up in quality from anything else on the lot. Had a couple minor issues with it and they made right on it no problem. I think it was just a drip from the cylinder and an out of round tire so nothing to do with the trailer really

I definitely like diamond C, I was just curious if Diamond T is the same trailer, guess not (how are they not sued?).

They are fucking awesome, diamond C that is...

We were PJ and big tex only for awhile there and what they were becoming more and more trash. diamond C trailer was the first one we didnt have to unfuck the wiring right off the bat

I definitely like diamond C, I was just curious if Diamond T is the same trailer, guess not (how are they not sued?).

I know you're a west coast city fag low brow :flipoff2: but ranches (therefore business too) are commonly called diamond... circle... lazy... flying, etc "insert alphabet letter here".

so there's really no infringement on the name.

I know you're a west coast city fag low brow :flipoff2: but ranches (therefore business too) are commonly called diamond... circle... lazy... flying, etc "insert alphabet letter here".

so there's really no infringement on the name.

Rockin

my ranch is between rockin c ranch and rocking g ranches

Top Back Refresh