What's new

Dems Phoenix headquarters burnt.

No suspects reported yet, 1 guy got out of a car and threw something through the window got back in the car and left per police chief. Burnt the place to a crisp.

I drink piss beer because I can still get up every morning after tossing back 3 or 8. Not so if I get into the whiskeys, bourbons or the porters I really like. The rest is just living life..:laughing:

same here. My IPA and Ale snob associates have denigrated me and my Keystone as "Yard Beer". I take that as a compliment actually. :flipoff2:

This right here is internet gold. Thank you my new found friend:laughing:

I think the wife or kids have some edibles floating around, I might join you shortly. If I stop posting or I get all cryptic its because I stopped smoking pot 40 plus years ago cause it made paranoid. :grinpimp:

Got Damn . . .. not stalking . . .. but I could have written that . . . . Don't go off the deep end and post anything Dodger :laughing:

My old democrat buddy used to tell me sometimes the mortgage papers and the insurance papers get to close
And cause some terrible friction.

No suspects reported yet, 1 guy got out of a car and threw something through the window got back in the car and left per police chief. Burnt the place to a crisp.

So basically a location of lies was destroyed. Continue on!

d3e698a7-476b-40e4-bb44-d9b13d80154a-T645757_030000.jpg?width=300&height=375&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp.jpg

Top Back Refresh