What's new

Democrat Lawmakers Introduce Bill for Nationwide Mail-in Voting

Landslide

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Elections as we knew them in the past are gone if this passes. Dictatorship from here on out. Illegal aliens will be able to vote as long as they have a DL.

next will be to rid the electoral college vote and we’re done as a nation.

So, what is the fear here?

Fraud? or ease of mail in voting would add to the D vote more so than the R vote?

So, what is the fear here?

Fraud? or ease of mail in voting would add to the D vote more so than the R vote?

Fraud, who is filling out your ballot?
Voting shouldn't be easy, it is a right that i9f you don't want to make the effort to do it on the day that is set a side for it then you don't deserve it. Mailin ballots should be only for those to crippled up to be able to go to the balloting place or those serving in the military or other government service overseas, everone else man up a do your civic duty or shut the fuck up.

Elections as we knew them in the past are gone if this passes. Dictatorship from here on out. Illegal aliens will be able to vote as long as they have a DL.

Elections as we knew them are already gone without this. The dems will remain in power from now on short of a full on revolution.

USPS is perhaps the most inefficient organization in this country, so it's perfect for this.

Can't tell you how many times in recent memory people have sent us stuff certified/signature required... only to find said items in our mailbox. :rolleyes:

USPS is perhaps the most inefficient organization in this country, so it's perfect for this.

Can't tell you how many times in recent memory people have sent us stuff certified/signature required... only to find said items in our mailbox. :rolleyes:

Paid for tracking on a package to my Aunt in Portales, 190 miles from us. It went to Alb for sorting, closest major hub, then to Amarillio, 289 miles east, 123 miles from final destination it was then sent SW to El Paso 438 miles and it was now 295 miles from Portales and took a week to get to Portales. I'm not even going to talk about the number of packages they seem to loose that I send to them from Amazon, to help them out.

Dude, think about it. Read the text and think about it for yourself.

I wasn't asking because I don't have my own opinion.

I was asking to here other peoples reasoning for their opinion.

How about no. States right under the constitution as far as I know. Bat signal for {gary}

It's much harder for the Democrats to get the dead people to go to the polling places than it is to get them to fill out their ballots to mail them in.
We saw that thousands of dead people managed to vote by mail this past election. If we transition to all mail in, there will be hundreds of thousands of them from now on.

So getting rid of the electoral college is the end of the nation?? Please expand on that one....

So getting rid of the electoral college is the end of the nation?? Please expand on that one....
Population centers would rule. NYC, SF area, LA, Chicago alone would wipe out the vote of a couple dozen states. Add in Seattle, Portland, Sacramento, Philly, etc. Game over.

Conservative vote could never win a straight majority election outside of a revolution or Covid vaccine timers going off soon to expire those that partook.

The Founders knew what the fuck they were doing.

Population centers would rule. NYC, SF area, LA, Chicago alone would wipe out the vote of a couple dozen states. Add in Seattle, Portland, Sacramento, Philly, etc. Game over.

Conservative vote could never win a straight majority election outside of a revolution or Covid vaccine timers going off soon to expire those that partook.

The Founders knew what the fuck they were doing.
But that exact scenario exists now.

So the presidential election isn't really the will of the people. Inb4 the blue pilled response of we don't live in a direct democracy and live in a republic:rolleyes:

So the presidential election isn't really the will of the people. Inb4 the blue pilled response of we don't live in a direct democracy and live in a republic:rolleyes:
So you do believe that PedoJoe actually did get 81,282, 000 legit votes?

So you do believe that PedoJoe actually did get 81,282, 000 legit votes?
I don't care either way because I realized voting was rigged bullshit when I learned about the electoral college system in grade school in the early 90s

So the presidential election isn't really the will of the people. Inb4 the blue pilled response of we don't live in a direct democracy and live in a republic:rolleye

No it doesn't. The large population centers can wipe out a whole state but not the whole country's vote.

NYC may take the whole state of NY to its will. SF, LA, Sac take California left.

Those left wins stop at that border though. Without the EC, NYC could not just take out NY state but the entire New England area. Boston, Philly, Baltimore and NYC and it's game over for the eastern states.

SF, LA, Sacramento, Seattle, Portland alone could take Ca, Or, Wash, Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Wyoming, Montana. etc.

The Electoral College is perhaps that most brilliant thing the Founders did.

Straight democracy is foolish for such a large country with huge variances in populations, cultures and needs.

Back the fukcing truck up folks... If you want to buy beer in Utah; you have to show your I.D. Many business require scanning the ID. .
Shit; I am 70+ y/o, pleanty of snow on the top.
Cute 20's something cashier has some daddy issues. Asking if she coud come over and help out!...

I am all in for voter ID.....

I sware I will grab some Democrap campain signs and plamt them in a nearby cememtary. :mad3::smokin::mad3::smokin:

Top Back Refresh