What's new

Def con 5

Snoop dogg

Saturday Night Special
Member Number
Loc
not in PDX
My sweet sweet ding dong fiance threw away my favorite stainless steel pan that I love cooking my eggs on.

Almost lose my mind looking for it, ask her and she just starts heading to door to get in her car and buy me a new one. Of course I don't want a new one!

Not once has she said anything about her inability to cook with it or to keep shit from sticking/burning on it. But apparently that's why she got rid of it, and of course she doesn't say anything to me about getting rid of it. She was surprised with my level of frustration. I said "well you shouldn't be surprised, you didn't mention anything to me as if you were hiding it"

It wasn't nothing super nice , I have other pans...but I really liked cooking my eggs in that pan for some reason.:mad3:

My favorite breakfast cooking pan is a beat to shit stainless job that my parents had for 20+ years before I inherited it when they got one of those induction cooktops that it wouldn't work with. Not sure what it is but bacon or sausage followed by eggs in it can't be beat by any of my high dollar cookware. I feel your pain.

Red flag. Abort, abort. Blow jobs will stop once the I do is said but the frying pan should have been forever until the she devil threw it out. She is testing you to see if you're pussy whipped or not.
Lol we've been together 8 years, she already knows that ain't the case. That's why when I hollered "babe, you seen my stainless pan that I always cook in?" Don't hear a response, walk into the bedroom and she's putting jeans and shoes on to go get me a new one.

With my level of frustration it was hard to hear the words coming out of her gum flapper, she didn't throw it away. She donated it. So currently she's on her way to goodwill to buy it back!!!!:homer:.

20190719_185338.jpg

That's her in the neon shirt. Still get BJs , she can knock back a pint in one go:smokin:

Wait till she starts getting rid of other things you like but she don't.
This.

You’ll go looking for something only to find out she got rid of it a year ago. It’s frustrating as fuck.

If I have anything I want saved, it goes in the garage, and the instructions are that absolutely nothing in the garage, no matter how shitty, is to be thrown away by anyone other than me.

inb4 future trailer park thread

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh