What's new

Decent Mechanic or Shop St. Louis, MO?

Tech Tim

Your AD Here....
Member Number
Loc
Wet side of WA
Any St. Louis Irates out there? Any recommendations for a decent mechanic or trustworthy shop?

My daughter has been living in the St. Louis area for a few years now and has had a hell of a time finding a decent mechanic, so far everyone has promised the moon and emptied her wallet.

Growing up as my kid she learned enough about wrenching to know that it shouldn't cost $1K to replace a front driveshaft or $700.00 for a full brake job that the shop is now saying they need to redo after only 3 months.

Tim, I'm a tech here in st louis. Local shop. the name is Fairway Auto. Located in Crestwood at 8750 watson rd 63119. Message me on here for more info. I'm sure we can help her out.

What's their labor warranty? 3 months gotta be within that window. I usually warranty labor up to a year but it's 6 months it my shop.

Where at near STL? If on the west side, Len's auto repair in St Charles is a great shop that stands by their work.

What's their labor warranty? 3 months gotta be within that window. I usually warranty labor up to a year but it's 6 months it my shop.

Don't know, just looking to find somewhere that we can trust. Can't stand shops that are dishonest or overcharge people, especially women.

Top Back Refresh