What's new

Debag Dyno Part II

dentedsub

Haberdasher
Member Number
Loc
Close but no cigar
Cliffs: Any body know Steve Knapp in West Bend Wisconsin? If so can you remind him to ship my part back. This guy;https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Knapp
220px-SteveKnappAt2015indy500.jpg

Full story: This is a continuation of something I posted on the P. Back in 2018 we shipped a water valve from our dyno back to Depac to get rebuilt. We have a couple emails go back and forth then nothing. I think he's ignoring me for a few months so after exhausting any other options I call the sheriff who tells me he had died in November of 18. Now we had to wait for someone to buy the company to get our part back. Finally in June of 19 we get a letter that there is a new owner and I get in contact with him (Steve Knapp). We go back and forth a few times to figure out what is mine but then he basically blows me off saying he will ship it after the racing season. I've basically sent an email every month asking if he can ship our part back but it wasn't until May of this year he finally said he would. I still don't have it back and he hasn't responded to email or phone since then.

this should be an adventure for the guy that bought "big ugly", fix it up, drive to wisconsin and go shit in this dudes sun roof :laughing:

Dudes phone is full and he isn't reading his email. I got a delivery receipt so I know he's getting them but no read receipt yet.

If you can ever get ahold of him to have someone pick it up I'm alittle over an hour from his place. Just let me know.

Thanks, the guys got my Fedex and UPS account numbers, he just needs to box my crap up and ship it. Funny thing is we are finishing a 2 million dollar dyno this year, and this guy ain't getting a penny of it because he won't support his product.

Not your personal Army, but I see there are plenty of volunteers.

I got a PIzza Hut pizza and I ordered extra cheese. The pizza does not have extra cheese. If you can get my extra cheese, then I will pay attention to your business woes. Otherwise, I don't work for free.

Not your personal Army, but I see there are plenty of volunteers.

I got a PIzza Hut pizza and I ordered extra cheese. The pizza does not have extra cheese. If you can get my extra cheese, then I will pay attention to your business woes. Otherwise, I don't work for free.

Found your extra cheese - you just posted it in this thread :homer:

I'm racing at Rd America this weekend, I have to basically drive right through there on my way home. Happy to pay a visit, only down side is it will be Saturday late afternoon, so probably not likely to be at the shop?

Edit his wiki page calling him a thief?

After acquiring Depac, Steve went onto not returning customers parts and was labeled a thief by those in the industry.

Top Back Refresh