What's new

Daniel H9

This guys came with an oversized barrel.

Have you not been paying attention to dd?

They are double the price on everything. Whether they earn that through actual quality or if they are considered quality because they are more $ is up to you to determin.

Have you not been paying attention to dd?

They are double the price on everything. Whether they earn that through actual quality or if they are considered quality because they are more $ is up to you to determin.

CODB is skyrocketing. it seems everyone is jacking up prices. the market will dictate where their price point is. we will see if the demand allows that price to stay there. im betting its not close.

NOW.... the other thing could be DD is selling rifles to uncle sugar for a ridiculous price and they must also charge the same price to civilians. USA is funding and supplying two wars and atleast 3 sides of those 2 wars. i would guess DD is selling everything us consumers dont buy at their "generous" MSRP.

This is why I don’t get hung up on names. This is a Daniel Defense upper. Notice the gas port location.

Attachments

• E078BAC0-38B7-47CF-8242-C1602CE29A34.jpeg
    E078BAC0-38B7-47CF-8242-C1602CE29A34.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 34
Lol. Love watching sotar highlight everyones bs.

Fwiw, he just dropped a bunch of money buying bulk of name brands over the counter out of the box rifles for exa tly this purpose. He gets/sent bulk parts (typicaly 4-6) and will get 1 that is fully in spec. But he is always worried that hes getting cherry picked parts, so he paid out to get "what they sell to you" and will be doing the tear downs for his vids.

This is why I don’t get hung up on names. This is a Daniel Defense upper. Notice the gas port location.

Uh uh.. that is optimized gas tube routing to increase friction losses and reduce dwell time.

Yeah, that's the ticket

Or... DD sells the DD gas block that is machined to function on that for an additional $500..

However, in all seriousness, that just gave me an idea for a gas block that doesn't require any timing to the gas port. It could make assembly of an AR even more stupid easy...

Or... DD sells the DD gas block that is machined to function on that for an additional $500..

However, in all seriousness, that just gave me an idea for a gas block that doesn't require any timing to the gas port. It could make assembly of an AR even more stupid easy...

yeah, i know where your heads at.

but you'll have a lot of bleed off at the port, it may not actually matter much, but the arfcommers gonna be mad their gas block is all carbon-y.

Centurion has a small tab on their gas block and machined slot on the barrel shoulder, small detail but pretty slick.

Top Back Refresh