What's new

Damn, this is cool

This really really belongs in Chit Chat. Actually this belongs everywhere,

I’d like to know how it really does, and how one of their repowers compares price-wise with just changing out a small cam and 5x4 for an N14 and 18 speed.

I’d like to know how it really does, and how one of their repowers compares price-wise with just changing out a small cam and 5x4 for an N14 and 18 speed.

Did you watch the whole video?

They still need to jump through some hoops before they can drive it on the highway.

I saw some of thier older videos where it looked they had recovered an older truck and were using it on the road, bit I haven't gotten a chance to watch any.

Did you watch the whole video?

They still need to jump through some hoops before they can drive it on the highway.

I saw some of thier older videos where it looked they had recovered an older truck and were using it on the road, bit I haven't gotten a chance to watch any.
Their website shows an older Kenworth and some other stuff they’ve repowered. The option list they offer is pretty neat, but nothing about prices.

Their website shows an older Kenworth and some other stuff they’ve repowered. The option list they offer is pretty neat, but nothing about prices.

I listened to one of the videos about the older KW. They used a totally different system with dual tesla motors mounted to the frame. The transmission box was obviously no where near heavy duty enough to handle heavy loads. Basically it was a test platform for the charging system, batteries, ect. Without having to do a full ground up build.

Top Back Refresh