CA D50 TTB front End

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTMotorsports

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Lucerne Valley, CA
Ok SO long story short building a D50 for the front of my F100 to convert it over to a 4x4 prerunner. Using a D50 TTB AND i have mis placed the 3rd member w/stub shaft and slip yoke thingy for passenger axle AND both front brake calipers. SO I am looking for a new diff and calipers BUT will take a complete front end if someone converted their 90's F250 to a solid axle. In cali let me know what you got and how much. Thanks

Im nw of redding ca and have a disassembled one that was in driving condition last summer.

4.10 with all shafts
im keeping spindles and wheel hubs. I belive i have the calipers as d60 were different.

Im nw of redding ca and have a disassembled one that was in driving condition last summer.

4.10 with all shafts
im keeping spindles and wheel hubs. I belive i have the calipers as d60 were different.

OK what town you in so i can google it AND how much you want for everything BUT the spindles and hubs, the rest of the stuff. Thanks

Ok thanks ill keep you posted. Going to call junkyards tomorrow to see how much and if they have one so I can pull it and save the time and gas money driving up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Back Refresh