What's new

Crypto wallet for begginers

2big bronco

Og irate
Member Number
Loc
Prunedale ca
I hate imaginary items (stocks, crypto, ect) but want to invest somewhere between 1k and 10k this year in cryptocurrency. So are the app/wallet things safe? Just a password to access? Do they insure what's inside? If I dont click the app in 6months is the stuff inside going to be gone? If I smash my cell phone will it be easy to pull up my account on a new one?

I specifically want to buy about 1mil dodgecoin and throw a small weekly amount at bitcoin. I'm fine with the risk of the coin itself but dont want to loose it because I'm a retard and didn't store it properly.

Someone said the cash app in another thread but I can’t find dogecoin there. Looks good for Bitcoin though, but the fuck if I’m buying one of those I don’t even understand the concept of it or how it even works

Someone said the cash app in another thread but I can’t find dogecoin there. Looks good for Bitcoin though, but the fuck if I’m buying one of those I don’t even understand the concept of it or how it even works

I dont understand it either buttfuckit I've wasted more money on stupid shit knowing there was 0 rate of return

The apps are ok. They hold your private key so its more of a trust thing. I dont think you can buy dodgecoin on coinbase which is the most common app and I'm not sure if binance is still open to america.

MEW is a decent beginner wallet.

[486 said:
;n265124]isn't dogecoin just a joke of a meme?

It started that way supposedly but it's been around for a while and a lot of retailers are starting to accept it.

I buy on Coinbase and store on a Nano wallet. I have heard good things about the Jax wallet as well.

I buy on Coinbase and store on a Nano wallet. I have heard good things about the Jax wallet as well.

Hmm so I suppose I need a computer to do this then? What happens when the nano wallet thing decides not to work one day when you plug it in?

Could I just buy a bunch, store the transaction number in my safe for 5 years and then pull it back up on my phone?

Hmm so I suppose I need a computer to do this then? What happens when the nano wallet thing decides not to work one day when you plug it in?

Could I just buy a bunch, store the transaction number in my safe for 5 years and then pull it back up on my phone?

You could use your phone on coinbase and leave it there. It is relatively secure. Or use a virtual wallet.

Top Back Refresh