What's new

Crazy whores

Norm

Newb
Member Number
Loc
Cold North
full landslide :flipoff2:

"The Nevada sex worker accused of firing off a gun inside a famous brothel earlier this week told Fox News Digital she was not responsible for the incident that made headlines around the world.

"I was falsely accused, and the charges are being dropped," Tiara Tae claimed Wednesday, a day after she said she posted her $86,000 bail and has since returned to work.

The 28-year-old added she wanted to speak with her lawyer before commenting further, but separately on Twitter told her followers she planned to discuss "most of the details" of Monday's incident on her OnlyFans account."

Would you :confused:

Bunny-Ranch-split.jpg

Sex worker suspect in Nevada 'BunnyRanch' shooting says she's wrongfully accused

For the record…this she does NOT work at the one just outside Reno/Sparks. This one is about 30 minutes from Carson City.

Fawkin click bait. Thought this was gonna be a political gang bang on The Squad. :flipoff2:

I didn't realize the moonlight ranch was that close to you. Here I am wasting my time going to the mustang ranch
I told you I’d take you to the hood places but you and the other Californians only ever want the trashy place with the ugly women.

Top Back Refresh