What's new

Crane Collapse Austin TX 21 Injured

I'm really surprised it doesn't happen more. You can't swing a dead cat in Austin without hitting a crane, the entire downtown and Mueller area is going straight up.

Crane collision, not collapse. Somebody(rightfully so) is getting fired. Probably a few somebodies.

Fuck that is a lot of cranes since the begining of last year

Just an fyi...

A group of cranes has many collective nouns, including a "construction", "dance", "sedge", "siege", and "swoop" of cranes.

:rolleyes:

:laughing:

Crane collision, not collapse. Somebody(rightfully so) is getting fired. Probably a few somebodies.

More like someone is going to prison. The operators are responsible when there is a incident.

The Millennial gap, a whole generation of people that thinks hand eye skills are for suckers.

Shouldn't millenials have superior hand eye skills since they have been playing playstation for the past 18yrs+?

I agree on the knowledge gap though, its everywhere.

I'm really surprised it doesn't happen more. You can't swing a dead cat in Austin without hitting a crane, the entire downtown and Mueller area is going straight up.

Blame it on gentrification. Mueller was :mr-t: town 20 years ago.

Edit: and out of state fucktards. Every Austin native I know has cashed out, or on the verge of leaving Austin in the rear view.

Blame it on gentrification. Mueller was :mr-t: town 20 years ago.

Edit: and out of state fucktards. Every Austin native I know has cashed out, or on the verge of leaving Austin in the rear view.

I dont blame them one bit for wanting out of there. That place is chock full of fucktards. Its one of the few places on my "fuck that place" work travel list that I hate going to.

Top Back Refresh