What's new

Craftsmen tools

I seem to go through 1/2" breaker bars often. To be fair, I am not nice to them and have been known to add a cheater to get something moving. What brand stands taller than the rest on breaker bars? Or... should I just go buy a bunch from HF and treat them as disposable? I tend to avoid using my 3/4" bar I guess due to weight/size and adapters.

I seem to go through 1/2" breaker bars often. To be fair, I am not nice to them and have been known to add a cheater to get something moving. What brand stands taller than the rest on breaker bars? Or... should I just go buy a bunch from HF and treat them as disposable? I tend to avoid using my 3/4" bar I guess due to weight/size and adapters.
The ICON HF are lifetime so why not try one of those and see how it goes?

I seem to go through 1/2" breaker bars often. To be fair, I am not nice to them and have been known to add a cheatere to get something moving. What brand stands taller than the rest on breaker bars? Or... should I just go buy a bunch from HF and treat them as disposable? I tend to avoid using my 3/4" bar I guess due to weight/size and adapters.
The 1/2” bar I posted has been broken for a decade at least. I have been using a 1/2” swivel head Pittsburgh that I nicknamed the “break everything bar” because it has broken multiple bolts and been all but indestructible.

The only real answer to your question is a m18 1/2” impact :flipoff2:

This one is also lifetime warranty. Have not broken one yet, and i have broken many craftsman 1/2”.

Attachments

• 91469A0F-8722-4919-BB9C-2FF713234D50.jpeg
    91469A0F-8722-4919-BB9C-2FF713234D50.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 13
I bought, I think, every Nieko set offered last year. They've been great.

Top Back Refresh