What's new

Corn Flakes anyone?

trampas

Don't Re Member
Member Number
Loc
San Mexico
Ahh, Peruvian Angel Flakes please. :grinpimp:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/f...with-street-value-of-2428-million/ar-BB1dRfOO

Federal officers have seized a shipment of about 44 pounds of cocaine-coated corn flakes.

The bust was carried out by agents with Customs and Border Protection (CBP) — with the help of a narcotic detector dog called Bico — in Cincinnati on Feb. 13.

According to the CBP, the shipment could have a street value of up to $2.82 million.

The drugs were found in a large shipment of cereal boxes, brand name Angel, which had originated from Peru, and were headed to a private residence in Hong Kong.

BB1dRrdB.jpeg

Um. I looked at an atlas and Peru to Hong Kong doesn't really make sense to ship through Cincinnati.:lmao:
But what do I know, I don't ship drugs around the world.

Have you ever tracked a package being moved by FedEx?

I’ve had some that had me wondering “WTF?” :confused:

Had one recently that the tracking would have been funny if it wasn't 3 days beyond the estimated delivery date and still not here.

California > Tennessee > Ohio > Texas > Minnesota > Montana (me) > Washington (wait, no, stop, come back!)> Illinois > Montana (delivered)

The only reason they got caught was that they were stupid enough to package them as corn flakes and not frosted flakes. Amatures.

I had one package go from NC to CO via Miami and Hawaii. No joke.

There's a guy I surf with who sells flowers to florists/big companies/etc. His company grows the flowers in Colombia, then flies them via 747 to Florida, and they're distributed across the country via airplane. I told him I couldn't believe it's cheaper to do it that way and joked his whole operation runs drugs. He laughed, and said it is and he doesn't.... riiiight.

Top Back Refresh