What's new

Cops is Cancelled

I should probably watch the Cops channel on Pluto TV while its still available.

Cops has been a long time favorite in our house. I'm sure cancelling it will stop police brutality and racial profiling. Well done.

ain't that some BULLSHIT!?

man, longest running reality TV series of all time, gone...just like that. it wasn't even straight up a pro-cop show, hell they filmed cops doing illegal things and had their tapes used as evidence.

COPS was part of the fucking solution, not the problem. I dunno, hopefully prime or netflix pick them up :laughing:

little late to this party but this^

you want cops to be better? more honest? follow the rules? be accountable?

wouldnt you want a 3rd party video crew following them around?

I used to want to appear on that show.. doing something really cool..

like a noise complaint, and the cops show up and find me with 2 chicks.. hahaha

I could see you having two chicks locked in your basement.

That show really puts shit in perspective when you look at inner city crime and hoods rats. I don't give a shit what anyone says. That show right there verifies the statistics you see on black on black crime.

for those reasons it will probably be next

First Cops, Live PD and then they take the guns away from Yosemite Sam *sigh*

I used to want to appear on that show.. doing something really cool..

like a noise complaint, and the cops show up and find me with 2 chicks.. hahaha

They were never likely to find you doing something cool or 2 chicks. More likely to find you swinging from a belt tied to your closet shelf from autoerotic asphyxiation.

I dont watch much TV at all, but i still watch COPS ever since i was a kid. Its so outlandish that you couldnt ever write the scenarios that happen up. Its fucking bullshit that they canceled it after all these years. Dick Wolf (the original exucitive producer) has an interview from a long time ago stating that he personally slants who gets shown on the show. Because if they only showed the craziest calls they go on, they would only show black people getting arrested all the time. so they throw in some white people having domestic disputes every episode to balance it out. I hate 2020 so much

Every movie and TV show shows whites committing objectively black crimes like going into a liquor store with a Saturday Night Special and shooting people for $23.

If the News covered what crimes happened last night, it would be nothing but Blacks killing each other in Chicago, Baltimore, and St. Louis.

This is what all those black people, mostly women, are talking about in those videos we like. While these people are rioting over forgotten Arbery and Felon George, blacks are mowing each other down in the streets. It's gross, those are Americans. There's a problem, and America just glosses over it like it doesn't exist.

Top Back Refresh